TEL AVIV, Israel, July 11, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alcide, provider of the most comprehensive full-stack cloud native security platform, today announced a new release of its Cloud Native Security Platform. The new version, on the heels of the platform’s general availability in April 2018, represents a significant milestone based on extensive work with existing customers and design partners, adding features while improving performance and scalability.
Alcide’s platform provides unprecedented granular visibility, control and security for a wide range of modern cloud-native environments, including containers, virtual machines, serverless computing and service mesh, as well as physical data centers. The result is not just deeper insight into complex infrastructures, but robust security against cyberattacks through the following capabilities: application aware micro-segmentation, a network visualization and connectivity map, advanced threat protection and embedded security policies.
Based on close collaboration with key partners over the initial period of general availability, the new version of Alcide’s security platform offers innovative new features including:
- Alcide Embedded Policies enable developers or devops to define application-aware policies in build time or deploy time, and enforce smart policies that go far beyond label-based policies
- Alcide Threat Intelligence Feed to flag, report and block workloads affected by inbound and/or outbound network traffic to known malicious external IPs and domain names including crypto mining, C&C servers and more
- AWS Lambda Support extends infrastructure, network visibility and control into AWS Lambda running either inside the VPC or fully hosted on AWS servers
- Continuous detection and alerting on Permissive AWS Security Group changes to help mitigate undesired changes in real-time
- Native Slack integration provides real-time alerts and notifications directly in Slack
- Native Splunk integration delivers security event alerts from the entire cloud operations directly to SecOps’ comfort zone
“Our product was purpose-built with the challenges faced by modern cloud-born companies in mind. That’s why we offer a single platform that supports the entire range of cloud environments and configurations, including hybrid and multi-cloud,” said Gadi Naor Co-Founder and CTO of Alcide. “Our latest version builds on this mission by making it even easier for our users to achieve crystal-clear visibility into, and control over, their cloud security and operations.”
In addition to this version’s new features, Alcide was recently named part of a select group of vendors that empower customers to benefit from the simplicity Amazon EKS brings to Kubernetes on AWS.
Those interested in learning more about Alcide’s comprehensive Cloud Native Security Platform can schedule a demo here.
Alcide’s Cloud Native Security Platform protects any combination of container, serverless, VM and bare metal. Offering real-time, aerial visibility, threat protection and security policies enforcement, Alcide secures the cloud infrastructure, workloads and service mesh against cyber-attacks, including malicious internal activity, lateral movement and data exfiltration. For more information, please visit www.alcide.io
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/a0d98899-a7de-406c-b82c-21491c85ce21
PR Contact: Devan Bahr email@example.com 617-945-0708