Trump Targets Toyota
Donald Trump targeted Japanese automaker, Toyota Motor Corp. (NYSE: TM) saying he would execute a heavy fee if they construct its Corolla vehicles for the U.S. market at a plant in Mexico. Trump tweeted: "Toyota Motor said will build a new plant in Baja, Mexico, to build Corolla cars for U.S. NO WA....
- China to Penalize a U.S. Automaker for Price Fixing
- Chinese Immigrant shows off Ferrari collection on Jay Leno
- Tesla to Expand Supercharging Stations
- Bad Credit means higher Premiums on Auto Insurance
- Japan’s Toyota and Suzuki Agreed to Explore Possible Techn....
- Drive.ai A Startup that is Working on AI for Autonomous Cars
- Tesla to Release New Faster Longer Range Versions of Mode S ....