Proterra Invests in Production Facilities Expansion
Proterra has finalized an investment of $55 million along with BMW iVentures. Proterra is a well-known manufacturer of electric buses and iVentures is the corporate venture capital arm of BMW Group.Increasing production facilities is the objectiveAccording to official spokespersons for Proterra, the....
- Tesla Inc. is a Step Closer to have Fully Autonomous Cars
- Trump Targets Toyota
- U.S. Auto Sales Beat Expectations in December
- China to Penalize a U.S. Automaker for Price Fixing
- Chinese Immigrant shows off Ferrari collection on Jay Leno
- Tesla to Expand Supercharging Stations
- Bad Credit means higher Premiums on Auto Insurance
- Japan’s Toyota and Suzuki Agreed to Explore Possible Techn....
Drive.ai A Startup that is Working on AI for Autonomous Cars
A startup called Drive.ai is working on a vehicle tech company has revealed details on their mysterious project. The startup works on deep learning software, a form of artificial intelligence, with the goal of applying it to self-driving car systems....
Tesla to Release New Faster Longer Range Versions of Mode S and Model X
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) has announced that two of the company’s current models, the Model S and Model X, will be available in a new longer range 100D version. The announcement was met with excitement, as shares of the company jumped about 2% afte....