Big Wind Capital Inc., (OTC: BGGWF) (CSE: BWC) and Hill Top Security Inc are pleased to announce that, further to the terms of the LOI agreement, through which Big Wind will acquire various interests in Hill Top and its assets (the "Transaction"), Big Wind has closed the 1st tranche of its non-brokered private placement.
Dev Randhawa, CEO of Big Wind, commented, "Big Wind has been working closely with Hill Top in the run up to completing the deal. We are very excited to be entering such a fast-paced industry. Hill Top's patented, military-grade, cybersecurity platform, its high-profile team of former military security experts and its advanced-stage, crypto currency product give us a tremendous competitive edge."
Hill Top Security Highlights: Military-Grade, Holistic and Unique
- Military-grade cybersecurity platform, called Vauban, originally developed for government and big business, now being made available to the SMB sector.
- Hill Top recently partnered with GuardSight, a specialist in Managed Security Services and Tactical Cyber Security Operations, with a strong customer base of Fortune 1000 companies, which will act as a distributor and services partner for Hill Top's military-grade cyber security platform.
- One of the world's first and only solutions compliant with FIPS-FIAR - a rigorous financial transaction and compliance standard required by the Department of Defense.
- New product development incorporates blockchain technology to provide enhanced security for industry-specific crypto-currency applications.
- The platform has been developed by a team of security experts with substantial military and commercial experience, including the US Army, Marine Corps and Wall Street.
- The Hill Top team currently holds a Top-Secret clearance based on the work it currently carries out for the government.
- Hill Top is at an advanced stage of development in developing its first crypto currency product for the mining and metals industry. The product, called MineCoin, will enable Hill Top to expand its current protection of company networks and communications to include the protection of company transactions.
The $0.15 common share private placement was previously announced on July 4, 2017 for gross proceeds of not less than CAD$1,000,000 (the "Concurrent Financing"). The first tranche which has closed comprises 3,333,333 common shares for gross proceeds of CAD$500,000.