Hill Top Security Inc, and Big Wind Capital Inc. (CSE: BWC) announces that HTSI signed a sales and product development partnership agreement with GuardSight, a specialist in Managed Security Services and Tactical Cyber Security Operations. Under the terms of the agreement, GuardSight, a cyber security services company with a strong customer base of Fortune 1000 companies, will act as a distributor and services partner for Hill Top's military-grade cyber security platform.
"The partnership with Hill Top Security brings a core military-grade, cyber weapons system into the GuardSight cyber arsenal," GuardSight CEO, John McGloughlin, stated. "Hill Top's platform provides GuardSight analysts with an expert system to assist our customers with safeguarding their digital assets and reputations against online threats."
Corby Marshall, CEO of Hill Top Security, said, "This partnership combines Hill Top Security's patented, military-grade cyber security platform, with GuardSight's managed security services and tactical cyber security expertise. The result is a solution that completely fills the gaps in modern day cyber defences employed by businesses, both large and small."
- Operations: Managed detection and response, cyber weapons inspections, tactical experts
- Assessments: Asset security posture evaluations, risk assessments, control recommendations
- Response: BreachMasters™ incident response, containment, after action reporting, IR planning
- Intelligence: Closed and open source cyber intelligence collection, log management and analysis
Hill Top's Cyber Security Platform
- Military-grade cybersecurity platform, called Vauban, aimed at small to medium-sized businesses (SMB)
- Unique, world-leading ability to analyze and validate potential system threats - both internal and external
- Patent filing entitled 'Computerized System and Method for Providing Cybersecurity Detection and Response Functionality' covers Vauban's multi-layered threat assessment system and processes
- Vauban has been developed by a team of security experts with substantial military and commercial experience and the company holds a Top-Secret clearance based on the work it currently carries out for the US government
Completion of the previously accounted transaction with HTSI (the "Transaction") is subject to a number of other conditions, including but not limited to acceptance by the CSE and completion of mutual due diligence. There can be no assurance that the Transaction will be completed as proposed or at all. Further details regarding the proposed Transaction will be provided in a news release, if and when the parties enter into a definitive agreement.
Sponsored Content Release
FinancialBuzz.com, a leading financial news informational web portal designed to provide the latest trends in Market News, Investing News, Personal Finance, Politics, Entertainment, in-depth broadcasts on Stock News, Market Analysis and Company Interviews. A pioneer in the financially driven digital space, video production and integration of social media, FinancialBuzz.com creates 100% unique original content. FinancialBuzz.com also provides financial news PR dissemination, branding, marketing and advertising for third parties for corporate news and original content through our unique media platform that includes Newswire Delivery, Digital Advertising, Social Media Relations, Video Production, Broadcasting, and Financial Publications.