Frustration mounts among Credit Unions on funding Social Housing
A sense of frustration has been voiced by credit unions. This is due to what they describe as the abject failure of regulators and also the government on the issue of making changes. These changes will permit them to fund a number of social housing programs. It is believed that if the credit unions ....
- Things that do not affect Credit Scores
- Federal rate rise and personal finances
- U.S. Market Eager to buy Cautious Canadians’ Credit Card D....
- Ideal credit score for every age
- Personal Finance- Credit news
- Expert Advice, Digital Connection and Savings Success
- Credit card balance in US maxed
- Fake Credit Card Ring Busted
US credit card lending peaks sparking fears
Overdraft and credit card lending has peaked in the United States while its economy did not grow as anticipated in the 2016 second quarter. The annualized rate came to only 1.2 percent- much below the expected 2.5 percent. This led to concerns that ....
US consumer credit ups pace by 6.18 percent in May
US consumer borrowing accelerated in May as Americans opted for more auto and student loans. These are signs that the American consumer is now comfortable with increased debt. The numbers are there to prove : the Federal Reserve has stated that outs....
S&P And Fitch Downgrade UK Credit Rating After Brexit Vote
The United Kingdom has lost its credit rating from two top rating agencies Standard & Poor’s and Fitch on Monday, as people are concern about the country’s economy after the referendum vote to leave the European Union. Standard &....