Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Hypertension Forecast in 12 Major Markets 2016-2026" report to their offering.
Hypertension (high blood pressure) is a common condition in which the force of the blood against the artery walls is high enough that it may eventually cause serious health problems. These health problems include heart attack, stroke, chronic kidney disease and heart failure.
This report provides the current prevalent population for Hypertension across 12 Major Markets (USA, Canada, France, Germany, Russian Federation, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, China, Brazil and India) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. Along with the current prevalence, the report also contains a disease overview of the risk factors, disease diagnosis and prognosis along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Main symptoms include:
Reasons to Buy:
Key Topics Covered:
2. Cause of the Disease
3. Risk Factors & Prevention
4. Diagnosis of the Disease
5. Variation by Geography/Ethnicity
6. Disease Prognosis & Clinical Course
7. Key comorbid conditions/Features associated with the disease
8. Methodology for quantification of patient numbers
9. Top-line prevalence for Hypertension
10. Features of Hypertension patients
11. Comorbidities of Hypertension patients
12. Abbreviations used in the report
13. Patient-Based Offering
14. Online Pricing Data and Platforms
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tgzp6l/hypertension
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20161219005531/en/