States that may push for Cannabis Legalization
Nine states - Alaska, California, Colorado, Maine, Massachusetts, Nevada, Oregon, Vermont, and Washington - have legalized the adult use and possession of marijuana. In the next few months, some of all of these new states will likely to be joining them.This November, voters will decide the fate of t....
- Canada Senate Approves Recreational Cannabis
- What to Expect from Canada's Cannabis Act
- Recreational sales of Cannabis in California to begin Jan 1
- Cannabis Legalization spurs Demand for Cannabis Breathalyzer
- Uruguay Legalizes Cannabis
- Cannabix breathalyzer to test on drivers on impending Cannab....
- New Marijuana Law in Uruguay makes Marijuana Sales OTC
- US attorney general weighs rollback of cannabis legalization
Democratic Lawmakers push for the Legalization of Marijuana in Rhode Island
Senator Joshua Miller and Representative Scott Slater of Rhode Island wish to push for legalization of marijuana. “Our constituents think it is time for lawmakers to pass this legislation, and we should listen to them,” Miller....
Cannabis Warehouses in California Creating A Gold Rush
The legalization of recreational marijuana in California has proven to be monetarily successful, but new opportunities have risen, the warehouses in which the cannabis is grown is creating a gold rush. This is because cannabis grown indoors is usual....
GrowGeneration Stores in All Major Cannabis States
GrowGeneration Corp. (OTCQB: GRWG) is focusing on specialty retail hydroponic and organic gardening stores. Currently the company operates 12 locations, which includes 10 locations in Colorado, 1 location in California and 1 location in Nevada. Grow....