- Great deals available all day long on Target.com with free two-day shipping on orders over $35; free shipping and 5 percent off for Target REDcard holders
- Dozens of deals on home, kitchen gadgets, beauty, toys, electronics, and more
- Guests who spend $100 or more will receive a free six-month membership for same-day delivery, shopped by Shipt
MINNEAPOLIS, July 13, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- On the hunt for red-hot summer savings? Target's one-day sale is for everybody — no membership required. Next Tuesday, July 17 only, consumers can save big on dozens of deals across Target.com*, including furniture and home items, beauty and personal care, toys, electronics, and more.
July 17 Target.com Deals
Target's one-day sale is easy to shop—just head to Target.com all day on July 17, and browse dozens of deals from a broad assortment of Target exclusive brands and top national brands. Highlights include:
- Spend $100 on Target.com on July 17 and get a free six-month membership for same-day delivery, shopped by Shipt (nearly $50 in savings)
- 30 percent off Target-exclusive home brands
- Sale on cookware, small appliances and floorcare
- 25 percent off beauty and personal care
- Sale on select top toy brands
- Spend $20, save $5 on books
- 30 percent off Target-exclusive kids' home brands
- Up to 30 percent off top Google products
- Up to 30 percent off select baby gear
- Free shipping on next-day Target Restock delivery orders on July 17
Visit Target.com starting Tuesday, July 17 for more information on specific offers. As always, Target REDcard holders can save 5 percent and get free two-day shipping on most items on Target.com. Guests not shopping with a REDcard are still eligible for free two-day shipping with a purchase of $35 or more.
The Target.com one-day sale will begin early in the morning on Tuesday, July 17 and run through 11:59 p.m. CT.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) serves guests at 1,829 stores and at Target.com. Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its profit to communities, which today equals millions of dollars a week. For more information, visit Target.com/Pressroom. For a behind-the-scenes look at Target, visit Target.com/abullseyeview or follow @TargetNews on Twitter.
*Some restrictions apply: Visit Target.com for more information starting July 17.
SOURCE Target Corporation