Scaleup and Battling Bro Culture
The 2017 edition of Startup Scaleup, an all-day expertise sharing and networking event for small businesses and entrepreneurs, has added a new panel. The latter has a provocative name- Battling the Bro Culture: Being a Woman in the Startup world. Startup Scaleup has been organized by JumpStart. The ....
- Drive AI announces $50 million raise
- Engineers are Leading a New Wave of Startups
- Tips for Ensuring your Startup Business is Financially Stabl....
- Pentagon Proposes curbs on Chinese Investment in Start-Ups
- How to finance your startup
- Former Walgreens CEO sets up Tech Venture
- Venture Investors less keen on Tech Start-Ups
- Full-Stack Food Delivery Startups Continue To Struggle
Medium Goes into Rightsizing Mode
Medium started off on a bad note in 2017. The start-up is sacking 50 employees. The payroll reduction will be in the company's non-engineering roles. It is also closing down its Washington DC and New York offices. Ev Williams, the company Chief Exec....
Fintech with potential
For financial technology industry, 2016 was a horror show. The industry was ravaged by layoffs and scandals. Deal acitivities went down. The United States provided regulatory uncertainty, and Brexit pushed the pain even more deep. The environment pu....
Lawrence Levy recalls working with Steve Jobs
Lawrence Levy aided Steve Jobs in establishing Pixar in Hollywood. He reported on CNBC that he did not invest in Apple after Jobs re-established the tech giant. “Much to the regret of my wife,” former CFO said on “Squawk Box,&rdquo....