The “Recreational, Outdoor, and Fitness GPS Devices – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Recreational, Outdoor, and Fitness GPS Devices estimated at US$1.2 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$2.6 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 11.4% over the period 2020-2027.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $364.3 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 11% CAGR
The Recreational, Outdoor, and Fitness GPS Devices market in the U.S. is estimated at US$364.3 Million in the year 2020. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$461.9 Million by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 11% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 10% and 9.7% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 8.3% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total 59 Featured):
- Apple Inc.
- Bryton Inc.
- Garmin International Inc.
- HOLUX Technology Inc.
- Lowrance Electronics
- Magellan Navigation Inc.
- Mio Technology Corporation
- MiTAC International Corporation
- Navman Technology NZ Ltd.
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Satmap Systems Ltd.
- TomTom N.V.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Global Positioning System (GPS): An Introductory Prelude
- Recent Market Activity
- GPS Technology – Expanding Opportunities in Recreation, Outdoor & Fitness Verticals
- Spectacular Growth on the Cards for Recreational, Outdoor & Fitness GPS Devices
- Upward Trajectory in the CE Sector Creates Fertile Environment
- Rising Interest in Sophisticated Lifestyle Gadgets Maintains Growth Momentum
- Developed Regions Rapidly Evolve as Primary Consumers of GPS Devices
- Potential Opportunities Prevail in Developing Regions
- Impact of COVID-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
- Apple, Inc. (USA)
- Bryton, Inc. (Taiwan)
- Bushnell Corporation (USA)
- Garmin International, Inc. (USA)
- HOLUX Technology, Inc. (Taiwan)
- Lowrance Electronics (USA)
- MiTAC International Corporation (Taiwan)
- Magellan Navigation, Inc. (USA)
- Mio Technology Corporation (Taiwan)
- Navman (New Zealand)
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. (South Korea)
- Satmap Systems Ltd. (UK)
- TomTom N.V. (The Netherlands)
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Recreational & Fitness Products Spearhead Market Growth
- GPS Wristwatches: Mainstay for Fitness GPS Businesses
- Product Innovations Spur Momentum in GPS Watches Vertical
- Outdoor Sports GPS Devices Rise in Demand
- Rising Interest in Golf Offers Lucrative Prospects
- GPS-Integrated Cycle Computers – A Growing Market
- GPS Devices to Draw Future Growth from Non-Professional Segment
- Handheld GPS Devices Continue to Rise in Demand
- GPS Based Analytics – An Upcoming Potential Market
- HUDs Garner Growing Interest
- Augmented Reality Finds Place in GPS Devices
- GPS Evolves into USP for Digital Cameras & Mobile Handsets
- Smartphone Apps – A Threat & Boon for GPS Device Makers
- GPS Leaders Jump onto Smartphone GPS Bandwagon
- Navigation Software Enabled Smartphones & Tablets Upstage PND Market
- Favorable Demographic & Socio-Economic Trends Augur Well
- Rapid Growth in Urban Households
- Burgeoning Middle Class Population
- Rising Living Standards
- Stable Economic Scenario
- Privacy Concerns – A Key Challenge to Growth
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/n5ov25
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900