The “Intelligent Network Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Application, By End-User, By Region, Forecast To 2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The advent of 5G network technology and increasing advancements in the IoT sector are the key driving factors of the intelligent network market growth.
The Global Intelligent Network Market is anticipated to reach USD 13.04 billion by 2027, from its valuation of USD 2.71 billion in 2019, growing at a steady CAGR of 25.1%.
The intelligent network is the standardized network architecture that enables the incorporation of telecommunications services in a flexible method. The intelligent network architectures enable the operators to separate themselves from others by offering value added services in addition to the standard telecom services they offer.
The advent of 5G network technology and increasing advancements in the IoT sector are the key driving factors of the intelligent network market. The rising demand for additional services by the customers is anticipated to drive the growth of the intelligent network market over the projected period. The advent of advanced technologies like 5G, Cloud, and IoT, coupled with increasing data volume and network complications, are further fueling the market growth.
However, the lack of budget for SMEs and minimal awareness about the intelligent network among consumers is anticipated to hinder the growth of the market over the coming years.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The global intelligent network market is anticipated to reach USD 13.04 billion by 2027, from its valuation of USD 2.71 billion in 2019, growing at a steady CAGR of 25.1%.
- Intelligent network frameworks are identifiable by specific vital elements, such as Service Control Point (SUP), Service Switching Point (SSP), Vendor Feature Node (VFN), Signal Transfer Point (STP) Service Manager (SM), and Intelligent Peripheral (IP).
- The rising demand for additional services by customers is anticipated to drive the growth of the intelligent network market over the projected period. The advent of advanced technologies like 5G, Cloud, IoT, coupled with increasing data volume and increasing network complications, are further fueling the market growth.
- The intelligent network is the standardized network architecture that enables the incorporation of telecommunications services in a flexible method.
- Based on application, the information cognition segment is anticipated to gain the largest market share during the estimated timeframe due to the rising need for information cognition to collect network operations data.
- Based on end-user, the cloud services providers segment is anticipated to dominate the segment throughout the forecast period due to the expansion of data centers across the globe, thereby bolstering the need for enormous network infrastructure.
- Based on enterprise size, the large enterprise segment is anticipated to grow at the highest rate owing to increased applications of bandwidth monitoring, traffic monitoring, network security, and others, which are more common to the large enterprises.
- Regionally, North America is expected to dominate the market over the coming years, closely followed by Europe. This can be attributed to the increased adoption of the intelligent network across numerous industry verticals in the region.
- However, Asia Pacific is anticipated to show significant growth over the projected period due to the rising adoption of cloud-based services by SMEs, which will, in turn, create lucrative opportunities for cloud service providers in the region.
- Some of the prominent players in the industry are APCON, Inc., Aria Networks, Aricent, Inc., Aruba Networks, Balbix Inc., BluVector, BOCO Inter-Telecom Co. Ltd., Cisco Systems, Colt Technology Services, Darktrace, Ennetix, Inc., Entuity, Ltd., Ericsson, ExtraHop Networks, Flowmon Networks, Huawei Technologies, Juniper Networks, Loom Systems, Mist Systems, Netcracker Inc., Netrolix LLC, Nitro Mobile Solutions, LLC, Nokia Corporation, Sandvine, and Tech Mahindra Limited.
- In 2019, Netcracker was chosen by Deutsche Telekon for network and service automation. Under the program, Netcracker will digitize the operation, and Deutsche Telekon will gain an end-to-end view of the network, automate processes, and reduce capital expenditure.
- In 2019, Juniper Networks’ company Mist Systems announced its AI-based intelligent network for large and small enterprises to optimize the network experience for users and enhance the troubleshooting for wireless and wired domains.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/idvk3p
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900