The “Ultrasonic Flow Meter Market Research Report by Implementation Type (Clamp-On and Inline), by Measurement Technology (Doppler, Hybrid, and Transit-time), by Number of Paths, by End User – Global Forecast to 2025 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Ultrasonic Flow Meter Market to grow USD 2,299.05 Million by 2025, at a CAGR of 5.66%
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry so far and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward.
The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Ultrasonic Flow Meter Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects.
During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
- Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
- Based on Implementation Type, the Ultrasonic Flow Meter Market is examined across Clamp-On and Inline.
- Based on Measurement Technology, the Ultrasonic Flow Meter Market is examined across Doppler, Hybrid, and Transit-time.
- Based on Number of Paths, the Ultrasonic Flow Meter Market is examined across 1 Path Transit-time, 2 Path Transit-time, and 3 & Above Path Transit-time.
- Based on End User, the Ultrasonic Flow Meter Market is examined across Oil & Gas, Power Generation, and Water & Wastewater.
- Growing need for advanced flow measuring techniques
- Rising activities of shale gas exploration
- Surge in the approval of standards by regulatory authorities
- Capital intensive and reduced accuracy during vertically downward flow line
- Emerging demand from hydrocarbon sector applications
- Increasing developments with reliability, precision, accuracy, and broad industrial use
- Reduced adoption compared to traditional flow meters
Company Usability Profiles
- Badger Meter
- Bronkhorst High-Tech
- Cameron Instruments Inc.
- Cameron International Corporation
- CMC Technologies Pty Limited
- Eesiflo International Pte Ltd
- ELIS PLZEN a. s.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Endress+Hauser Management AG
- Fuji Electric Co., Ltd.
- General Electric Company
- Honeywell International Inc.
- IDEX Corporation
- Index Corporation
- Katronic Technologies Ltd.
- KROHNE Group
- Rockwell Automation Inc.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Siemens AG
- Teledyne Technologies Incorporated
- The Danfoss Group
- Titan Enterprises Ltd
- Triton Process Automation Pvt. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/meyimp
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900