The “UK Executive Education Market Outlook to 2023 – By Type of Management Development Programs (Finance, Strategy, Leadership, Ethics and others), By Duration of the Course (1 day, 1-2 days, 2-3 days, 3-5 days, 5-10 days and 10+ days) and By Type of Universities” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the UK Executive management development programs (MDP) industry. The report covers various aspects including an introduction to the UK Executive MDP market, business cycle, issues and challenges, trends and developments, SWOT analysis, competitive landscape, and government regulations.
The report concludes with market projections and analyst recommendations highlighting the major opportunities and cautions.
The UK Executive MDP market is at the growing stage, supported by the growth of a number of professionals who wish to pursue these courses while continuing their job, especially in the Strategy and Leadership vertical, along with rising demand for customized programs in the country.
The students are driven by the brand value of the institution and value-add from the course which is the major aspect in deciding the course and the college.
UK Executive MDP Market Segmentation
- By Type of Course.
- By Duration of Course.
- By Type of Colleges.
The UK Executive MDP market is fairly concentrated. London Business School is the market leader and has the highest market share in the Executive MDP market in the UK on the basis of revenue in 2018.
This was followed by the University of Oxford, University of Cambridge, University of Cranfield and others. These market players compete on the basis of Technological Advancement and Robust Infrastructure, Strategic Alliance and Expertise Knowledge, course structure and faculty.
UK Executive MDP Future Outlook
It is anticipated that the UK Executive MDP market in terms of revenue will increase at a double-digit CAGR during the period 2018-2023E. In the UK, it is expected that the demand for one day courses will be augmented largely due to the increasing need for enhancing the new skillset among professionals.
Increasing demand from multinational companies is likely to drive future demand for Executive education courses in the UK. Evident salary hike after completion of MDP courses will increase in demand of MDP courses among the new entrants in the corporate world.
- London Business School, University of Oxford, University of Cambridge
- Cranfield University, London School of Economics and Political Science
- The University of Warwick, University of Bath, The University of Manchester
- City, University of London, University of Edinburgh, UCL London
- Middlesex University, Coventry University, University of Bristol
- University of Bedforshire, Leeds Beckett University, The University of Salford
- University of Cumbria, University of South Wales, Falmouth University
- New Buckinghamshire University, Nottingham Trent University
- The University of Westminster, University of Essex, Cardiff Metropolitian
- University of Gloucestershire, King’s College London, University of York
- University of Southampton, Cardiff University, Oxford Brookes University
- Bangor University, London Metropolitan University, University of Kent
- University of Northumbria at Newcastle, University of Hertfordshire
- Edge Hill University, The University of the West of Scotland
- Newcastle University, The University of Huddersfield
- Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
- Glyndr University, University of Derby
Robert Gordon University, The University of Portsmouth
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. UK Executive Education Market Overview and Genesis
4. UK Executive Education Market Size
4.1. By Revenue and Enrollments, 2013-2018
4.2. Cross Comparison of UK Executive MDP, 2018
5. UK Executive Education Market Segmentation, 2018
5.1 By Type of MDP Courses (Strategy, Leadership, Finance, Project Management, Ethics and others), 2018
5.2. By Time Duration (0-1 Day, 1-2 Days, 2-3 Days, 3-5 Days, 5-10 Days and 10+ Days), 2018
5.3 By Types of Colleges (Public and Private), 2018
6. Target Executive Profile for MDPs in UK, 2018
7. Strategies Adopted by Colleges in UK Executive Education Courses Market
8. Trends and Developments
9. Issues and Challenges
10. Government Regulations
11. Decision Making Parameters for Students While Opting for Executive Education Courses
12. SWOT Analysis
13. Competitive Scenario for UK Executive MDP Market
14. Profiles of Major Institutes Providing Executive Education (MDP) in UK
15. UK Executive Education Market – Future Outlook and Projections, 2018 – 2023E
16. UK Executive Education Market – Analyst Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4almss