The “Duty Free & Travel Retail (Global) – Industry Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides a detailed overview of the global duty free & travel retail market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 150 companies.
This report covers activities such as duty free, travel, retail, tax free, shopping and includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years.
The analysis is ideal for anyone wanting to:
- See the market leaders
- Identify companies heading for failure
- Seek out the most attractive acquisition
- Analyse industry trends
- Benchmark their own financial performance
Using the publisher’s exclusive methodology, a quick glance of this report will tell you that 28 companies have a declining financial rating, while 27 have shown good sales growth.
Each of the largest 150 companies is meticulously scrutinised in an individual assessment and analysed using the most up-to-date and current financial data.
Every business is examined on the following features:
- The Publisher’s Chart: A graphical assessment of a company’s financial performance
- Four year assessment of the profit/loss and balance sheet
- A written summary highlighting key performance issues
Subsequently, you will receive a thorough 100-page market analysis highlighting the latest changes in the market.
This section includes:
- Best Trading Partners
- Sales Growth Analysis
- Profit Analysis
- Market Size
Established in 1987, the publisher provides busy managers with a set of tools to monitor the financial welfare of their company, their rivals, or those they wish to acquire. The reports are used to assess the attractiveness of potential acquisitions, gain better understanding of a market and identify sound companies with whom to trade.
Key Topics Covered:
The analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the sector in 2019.
The report is split into two sections and uses both a written and graphical analysis – analysing the 150 largest companies.
The report contains the most-up-to-date financial data and the publisher applies these figures to create their unique and authoritative analysis.
Indeed, the first section thoroughly scrutinises the market and this section includes the following:
- Best Trading Partners: These are companies that are winning in both sales and financial strength – for example ONE STOP DUTY FREE SDN. BHD. has been ranked as a best trading partner in the industry.
- Sales Growth Analysis: This section reviews the fastest growing and fastest shrinking company – for example ORIENT KING POWER TRAVEL RETAIL CO., LTD. is among the fastest growing.
- Profit Analysis – Analysis of gross profit and pre-tax profit over the last ten years and a profitability summary comparing profits in the industry against small, medium and large companies.
- Market Size: Based on the largest 150 companies, this is a comparison between last year’s market size and the most current figure.
- Rankings: The top 50 companies ranked by: Market Share, Sales Growth, Gross Profit and Pre-tax Profit.
The next section focuses on company analysis and provides an in-depth analysis of the largest companies within the industry.
Each business is analysed using the publisher’s unequivocal model and culminates in the production of the Publisher’s Chart. The Model uses a series of charts to graphically analyse an individual company and measure its ability to achieve sales growth while maintaining financial strength.
The Publisher’s Chart is a quick and dependable method of analysing a company’s financial well-being. It’s simple to understand: a rising line is good news and a falling line is bad news.
Therefore, this company analysis will tell you if a company is:
- Strong or heading for failure
- Utilising their investments
- Becoming burdened by debt
- Getting the most from their resources
The publisher’s analysis also provides you with full business name and address, name and ages of directors and registration address.
- Bahrain Duty Free Shop Complex Bsc
- Dfs New Zealand Limited
- Edrington European Travel Retail Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/js2ek3
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900