The “Ophthalmic Lasers (Ophthalmic Devices) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report was built to visualize quantitative market trends within Ophthalmic Devices therapeutic area.
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Ophthalmic Lasers market for the year 2020 and beyond. Ophthalmic Lasers are devices that create a uniform and coherent light which can be continuous or pulsed in treating a wide spectrum of diseases involving both the anterior and posterior segments of the eye for correcting refractive disorders. Lasers can be classified as photocoagulating, photo disrupting and photo ablating lasers. Photocoagulating lasers include argon, dye, krypton and frequency-doubled Nd:YAG. Photo disrupting lasers include Q-switched Nd:YAG laser and photo ablating lasers include excimer lasers which use ultraviolet light to ablate tissues.
Ophthalmic laser treatments offer many advantages in comparison with other surgical techniques including low costs, less patient risk, and shorter recovery periods. Since the contact to tissue during the treatment is negligible, the risk of infection is minimal.
The use of ophthalmic lasers is a very common surgical care methodology for disorders such as glaucoma, diabetes, retinopathy, vein occlusions, retinal holes and retinal detachments. LASIK surgery can be taken by anyone above 18 years old who desire to correct their vision. The demand for laser surgeries have been increasing with increasing number of population with incorrect vision and increasing geriatric population with presbyopia.
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Alcon Inc
- Carl Zeiss AG
- Bausch & Lomb Inc
- Lumenis Ltd
- Meridian Ag
- Nidek Co Ltd
- Aravind Eye Care System
- Lensar Inc
- SCHWIND eye-tech-solutions GmbH & Co KG
- Lumibird Group
- Iridex Corp
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Ophthalmic Lasers marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Ophthalmic Lasers.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Ophthalmic Lasers.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Ophthalmic Lasers market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counterstrategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Model Name market from 2015-2030.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/oq2a1d
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900