The “Growth Opportunities in Window Cleaning Robots, Weeding Robots, Cobot Welding Systems, Additive Manufacturing, and Digital Manufacturing” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This Advanced Manufacturing Technology Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers innovations pertaining to service robots, welding robots, weeding robots, additive manufacturing, and digital manufacturing. Some of the innovations include a high performance window cleaning robot, an autonomous weeding robot, a simulation software for additive manufacturing, cobot welding systems, and 3D printing.
The Advanced Manufacturing TOE covers global innovations and developments related to manufacturing and industrial automation on a monthly basis. Innovations are focused toward improving product traceability, energy efficiency and reducing environmental footprints, integrating product design and manufacturing aspects for reducing time-to-market.
Research focus areas include rapid prototyping (additive manufacturing), lightweighting (multimaterial joining, plastics and metals manufacturing, carbon fiber-based composite manufacturing), smart robotics (agile robots, consumer robots, swarm robotics, cobots), monitoring and control (wireless control networks, human machine interface), and simulation and modeling (design and simulation software).
The Advanced Manufacturing and Automation (AMA) Cluster covers technologies that enable clean, lean and flexible manufacturing and industrial automation. Technologies such as three-dimensional (3D) and four-dimensional (4D) printing, wireless sensors and networks, information and communication technology, multimaterial joining, composites manufacturing, digital manufacturing, micro- and nano-manufacturing, lasers, advanced software, and printing techniques, are covered as part of this cluster.
The technologies covered here impact a wide range of industries, such as the impact semiconductor, automotive and transportation, aerospace and defense, industrial, healthcare, logistics, and electronics industries.
1. Innovations In Advanced Manufacturing
- High Performance Window Cleaning Robot
- Value Proposition Of Hobot Technology
- Hobot Technology – Investor Dashboard
- Autonomous Weeding Robot
- Value Proposition Of Carbon Robotics
- Carbon Robotics – Investor Dashboard
- Software Enabling Digital Manufacturing
- Apriori – Value Proposition
- Apriori – Investor Dashboard
- Simulation Software For Simplifying Additive Manufacturing
- Additivelab – Value Proposition
- Additivelab – Investor Dashboard
- Ai In R&D And Lab Research Boosts Discovery And Productivity
- Artificial Inc – Value Proposition
- Artificial Inc – Investor Dashboard
- User-Friendly Cobot Welding Systems With Cloud-Based Software
- Collaborative Robot With High Payload Capacity
- Micro Scale 3D Printing With Larger Built Size Feature
- Advanced Manufacturing Initiative In Ireland
- Advanced Manufacturing R&D Center In Europe
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/askp0n
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900