The “Middle East MNO Directory 2021-2022” directory has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report will help telecom service providers interested in doing business with mobile network operators throughout the Middle East.
It features over 40+ operators from over 14 countries.
The product is known among industry stalwarts as the most trusted resource for gaining backdoor access to decision-makers holding influential positions within operator businesses.
The 2021 special edition offers a new design and almost 3 times the number of management contacts as compared to the older edition. Over the past 14 years, these Directories has paved the way for telecom vendor businesses to connect with mobile operators/service providers and enabled thousands of business connections and collaborations to flourish.
Middle East MNO Directory is carved out as a niche product that specifically helps ‘service providers to mobile operators’ obtain and gain new business. Featuring important operator business info to contacts of key executives holding influential roles, the Directory offers the following information for any mobile operator business across the Middle East:
- Operator Details – Registered Name, Brand, Region, Market Share (%), Ownership, Group Information
- Business Details – Network portfolio, Subscribers/Growth Trend, Network Penetration, Technologies offered, Contact Details
- Online presence – website/URL
- CXO/Management/Decision-Makers/Influencer contacts
- Formats Available – PDF & Excel
What’s special about the 2021-2022 edition:
- Whole Middle East covered: 41+ Operators from over 14 countries
- 100% Anti-Spam US Law, European GDPR, Middle Eastern Laws compliant
- 260+ CXO/Management/Decision-making contacts: Up to 300% more contacts than previous (2021) edition
- Available in PDF & Excel: New user friendly PDF & campaign friendly XLS design
- First time with detailed Executive Summary & Questions Answered: Giving a clear and precise understanding of the Mid-eastern telecom market to corporates.
- 1-Update free of cost (subject to availability)
Those looking to do business with MNOs or MVNOs e.g. Network Enablers, Hubbing Partners, Interconnection usage providers, Roaming partners, Handset manufacturers, Infra service providers, Chipset Providers, Core Solutions, Digitalisation Experts, Consultants, 4G/5G specialists and Other telecom service providers.
For more information about this directory visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kmevr3
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900