Nucleus Research, a global provider of ROI-focused technology research and advisory services, has announced the winners of its 2021 Nucleus Research ROI Awards, which recognize the year’s top enterprise technology implementations based on the overall value delivered by each solution. The top 10 winners were selected from hundreds of IT project nominations submitted (at no cost) by corporations, non-profits, governmental and educational organizations. Independent ROI assessment calculations of the actual business benefits and ROI achieved by each project were performed by Nucleus Research’s analysts.
“We continue to see industries evolve as they digitally transform into organizations enabled to shift work to a virtual realm via software applications and the cloud,” said Ian Campbell, CEO of Nucleus Research. “Embracing this continued journey into a new way of doing business – beyond best practices – can be quite an investment, however, the ROI for these solutions has proven to be massively successful.”
The following deployments were recognized as ROI Award winners:
- CGI, Inc., for its implementation of Skillsoft Percipio, with an ROI of 1323%
- American Red Cross, for its implementation of John Galt Solutions Atlas Planning Platform, with an ROI of 848%
- Noble Biomaterials, for its implementation of QAD Adaptive ERP, with an ROI of 784%
- Beyond Better Foods, for its implementation of Salesforce AppExchange, with an ROI of 769%
- Rain for Rent, for its implementation of Zoho One, with an ROI of 610%
- MIMIT Health, for its implementation of the Salesforce Health Cloud, with an ROI of 459%
- Avenu Insight, for its implementation of Sage Intacct, with an ROI of 344%
- U.S. Xpress, for its implementation of Cornerstone Learning, with an ROI of 270%
- Complete Office Suppliers, for its implementation of SAP Ariba Network, with an ROI of 259%
- Ricoh South Pacific, for its implementation of the Salesforce Service Cloud, with an ROI of 243%
About Nucleus Research
Nucleus Research is a global provider of investigative, case-based technology research and advisory services. The company’s ROI-focused research approach provides unique insight into the actual results technology solutions deliver, allowing organizations to cut through marketing hype to understand real operational value and select or renew the best technology solution for their environment. For more information, visit NucleusResearch.com.