The “Wealth Management Scorecard, 2021 Update – Thematic Research” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report assesses the key themes that are transforming the wealth management industry, utilizing our thematic scoring methodology to identify which companies will do well in the market in the future – and the companies that will falter as a result of their lack of investment in and focus on these key themes. In this report, we score 60 of the world’s leading wealth management companies against the 10 themes that are impacting their industry the most. Our thematic engine helps us identify the strongest and weakest players in the wealth management sector over the next two years.
The success of wealth managers – from the old guard to digital new entrants – will be determined by their response to key themes in the industry. The COVID-19 pandemic positively accelerated a long-awaited business transformation, with many players adapting well. But only the strong will survive as competition heightens.
- As the pandemic occurred early in 2020, by the end of the year many traditional wealth managers were able to recover the damage incurred.
- Technology is continuing to make its mark in the wealth space, with several players incorporating digital investment platforms and utilizing artificial intelligence to improve the customer experience.
- COVID-19 has made players more inclined to investigate and adopt ESG services into their propositions.
- Fines and cybersecurity issues have been prevalent in recent years among many in the industry.
Reasons to Buy
- Identify the key wealth management themes for the next few years and learn how they will affect the market.
- Understand which themes your institution can address (and how) to drive share price
- Discover which players are best positioned for success within critical themes and why.
- Learn which players are under-invested in key themes and most vulnerable to disruption.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive summary
- Top 10 themes driving the wealth management sector
- Wealth management sector scorecard
- Our thematic research methodology
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
- Charles Schwab
- J.P. Morgan
- SoFi Morgan Stanley
- Empower Retirement
- Societe Generale
- Magnum Research
- Bank of Montreal
- Scalable Capital
- BNP Paribas
- T Rowe Price
- Wells Fargo
- Deutsche Bank
- Goldman Sachs
- Credit Suisse
- Lombard Odier
- Bank of America
- St. James’s Place
- BNY Mellon
- ABN AMRO
- Northern Trust
- Bank of China
- Credit Agricole
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Standard Chartered
- China Merchants Bank
- Raymond James
- Algebra. J. Safra Sarasin
- EFG International
- Julius Baer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vv677n
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900