The “2021 Total Compensation Benchmarking Tool for U.S Architecture, Engineering, Construction (AEC) Firms” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Based on data from hundreds of AEC firms across the U.S., this tool is the new standard for firm leaders and human resources directors looking to benchmark their staff’s base compensation, bonus as a percentage of base pay, total compensation, hours worked and overtime eligibility, and more.
The Total Compensation Benchmarking Tool:
- Total Compensation Benchmarking Tool – Dynamic Excel File
- Base compensation
- Bonus dollar figures
- Bonus as a percentage of base
- Overtime eligibility by role
- Average hours worked
- Years of experience and age ranges
The Benchmarking Tool will help you:
- Compare your staff’s compensation to those in firms just like your own
- Find out what the normal compensation range is for every type and level of position in an AEC firm
- See how salaries change as firms grow in size and help you prepare for your own firm’s future
- Evaluate total compensation on a state-by-state and regional basis
- If you have offices in more than one state, see where employees are earning the most – and the least
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/onwwfu
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900