The “2021 Valuation Survey Report of U.S Architecture, Engineering, Construction (AEC) Firms” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
With the survey data included in this report and the exclusive Z-Formulas, the 2021 Valuation Survey Report of AEC Firms is the definitive resource to value an industry firm.
The analyst exclusive Z-Formulas can be used to quickly calculate how much an AEC industry firm is worth. Simply input seven factors: staff size, net revenue, backlog, EBITDA, profit, book value, and interest-bearing debt, for a rough value for any industry firm.
Features of this publication:
- This report was compiled with data gathered from AEC industry firms that have used an internal formula for valuation, have been merged or acquired, or have been appraised by an independent valuation consultant.
- The analyst uses the above data to calculate six different value ratios for each firm. These ratios can be compared by firm size, type, region, the reason for valuation, and more.
- Hundreds of case studies can be used to make reliable comparisons of value between your firm and others in the industry.
- See how growth rate, staff size, firm age, and other factors affect firm value.
- Chapter on valuation practices and ways to enhance value for design and environmental consulting firms.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/r5j3ru
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900