The “Silicone Fluids Market Report 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global silicone fluids market size is projected to grow from USD 5.1 billion in 2021 to USD 6.6 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2021 to 2026.
The global silicone fluids industry has witnessed high growth primarily in the personal care & beauty sector, increase in total disposable incomes of consumers in emerging economies. The growth of the silicone fluids market is attributed to the increase in demand for silicone fluids for numerous end-use industries, particularly for textiles, automotive & transportation, and industrial sector.
In terms of both value and volume, modified segment to be the fastest-growing segment by 2026.
The modified segment accounted for the largest market share in the silicone fluids market. Silicone fluids with organic groups introduced at the ends and side chains are called modified silicone fluids. This modification of dimethylpolysiloxane adds properties, such as compatibility or reactivity with organic substances, water-solubility, emulsifying properties, water repellency, paintability, anti-static properties, softening properties, and lubricity.
Personal care & beauty to be the fastest-growing end-use industry from 2021 to 2026, for silicone fluids.
Personal care & beauty will be the fastest-growing end-use industry for silicone fluids during the forecast period. Silicone fluids are used in personal care products, such as cosmetics, soaps, shampoo, deodorant, face cream, and makeup. They offer several functional benefits, including a rheological stable base with delivery benefits and good compatibility with other solvents, actives, and inert ingredients in the formula.
They spread evenly and provide a silky and cushioning feel to the skin. They also offers smooth, silky delivery onto the skin with excellent spreading capacity; soft, non-greasy, rub-in during the application; and reduced tack in finished formulations. They are also used in the manufacturing of home care products, such as furniture polish, detergents, toiletries, insecticides, fragrances, and others.
In terms of both value and volume, the APAC silicone fluids market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
In terms of value and volume, the APAC region is projected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2021 to 2026. Emerging economies in APAC are expected to experience significant demand for silicone fluids as a result of the expansion of the construction industries due to rapid economic development and government initiatives toward infrastructural development.
The growing population and rapid urbanization are among the key factors propelling industry expansion in this region. The growing automotive & transportation, personal care & beauty, pharmaceuticals, building & construction, and textiles industries in several APAC countries are fuelling silicone fluids demand in the region.
The global silicone fluids market comprises major manufacturers, such as The Dow Chemical Company (US), Wacker Chemie AG (Germany), Elkem ASA (Norway), Momentive (US), and Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd. (Japan), among others.
- Increasing Demand from Personal Care & Beauty Industry to Drive Demand for Silicone Fluids
- Modified to be the Faster-Growing Segment
- Personal Care & Beauty Industry to Lead the Market
- APAC Was the Largest Region in Silicone Fluids Market in 2020
- Superior Properties of Silicone Fluids
- High Demand for Silicone Fluids in the Personal Care & Beauty Industry
- Stringent Regulatory Policies for Silicone Fluids
- High Cost of Production
- High Potential in Healthcare Applications
- Increasing Competition in APAC
- Fluctuating Raw Material Prices
- Australia Siloxane Evaluations
- Canada Siloxane Evaluations
- European Union Siloxane Evaluations
Price Trend Analysis
Value Chain Analysis
Supply Chain Analysis
Silicone Fluids Patent Analysis
- Document Type
- Publication Trends – Last 10 Years
- Jurisdiction Analysis
- Top Companies/Applicants
- List of Patents by the Procter & Gamble Company
- List of Patents by Dow Corning
- List of Patents by Borealis Ag
- List of Patents by 3M Innovative Properties Company
- List of Patents by L’oreal S.A.
- Top 10 Patent Owners (US) in Last 10 Years
- Cht Group
- Cri-Sil Silicone Technologies
- D.R.P Silicone
- Elkem Asa
- Evonik Industries Ag
- Gelest Inc.
- Hangzhou Jessica Chemicals Co. Ltd
- Innospec Inc.
- Kcc Corporation
- Nanjing Union Silicon Chemical Co. Ltd
- Penta (Itw Performance Polymers and Fluids)
- Sarex Chemicals
- Shin-Etsu Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Silicone Solutions
- Siltech Corporation
- Specialty Silicone Products, Inc.
- Supreme Silicones
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Wacker Chemie Ag
- Zhejiang Runhe Chemical New Material Co. Ltd.
- Zhejiang Xinan Chemical Industrial Group Co. Ltd.
- Zibo Bainisi Chemical Co. Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/sloyb9
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900