The “Interface IP – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Interface IP estimated at US$792.4 Million in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$1.5 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 9.6% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Fabless Semiconductor Companies, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to grow at a 8.9% CAGR to reach US$981.1 Million by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the IDMs segment is readjusted to a revised 11.9% CAGR for the next 7-year period. This segment currently accounts for a 18.5% share of the global Interface IP market.
The U.S. Accounts for Over 29.6% of Global Market Size in 2020, While China is Forecast to Grow at a 9% CAGR for the Period of 2020-2027
The Interface IP market in the U.S. is estimated at US$234.8 Million in the year 2020. The country currently accounts for a 29.63% share in the global market. China, the world second largest economy, is forecast to reach an estimated market size of US$260.9 Million in the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 9% through 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 8.7% and 7.9% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 7.9% CAGR while Rest of European market (as defined in the study) will reach US$260.9 Million by the year 2027.
Foundries Segment Corners a 13.4% Share in 2020
In the global Foundries segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 9.7% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$84.9 Million in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$162.1 Million by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$174.8 Million by the year 2027.
Select Competitors (Total 18 Featured) –
- ARM Holdings Plc
- Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
- eSilicon Corporation
- Faraday Technology Corporation
- Rambus, Inc.
- Synopsys, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Interface IP: A Prelude
- Impact of COVID-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Growing Demand for Modern SoC Chips: A Major Driver of Growth in the Interface IP Market
- Rapidly Rising Demand for Smart Consumer Electronics and Communications Devices Fuels Market Growth
- Proliferation of Wireless Technologies Augurs Well for the Interface IP Market
- Rapid Evolution of IoT Provides Significant Growth Opportunity for Interface IP Market
- With Rise in Adoption of In-Vehicle Networks and Emergence of Autonomous Driving Systems, High Growth Potential Exists for Interface IP Market
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/b9ahfk
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900