AffiniPay, the industry leader in professional services payment solutions, announced that the ClientPay brand is designed to reach the architecture, engineering, and construction industries. Architectural firms under AffiniPay have seen a 20 percent annual revenue increase by shifting to digital payments.
Top features of ClientPay include:
- Custom Payment Links: ClientPay’s custom payment links provide a universal location to securely accept and receive payments from clients.
- No Limit on Transaction Amounts: Clients can pay the entire bill amount in one transaction with ClientPay.
- Real-time Payment Notifications: ClientPay sends email notifications the moment a client’s payment has been received, allowing cash flow to be more predictable.
- PCI Compliance: ClientPay’s platform is protected by the highest level of Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance payment options.
- Personalized Customer Support: ClientPay has a dedicated customer success team designed for the needs of AEC professionals that answers calls within 20 seconds.
Twenty-nine percent of architectural firms listed profitability as one of the biggest concerns going into 2021. Firms that launch digital and mobile payments experience faster growth and provide a stronger customer experience. As mobile payments become more widely accepted and expected, the architecture and design industry will benefit from the ClientPay payments platform which was created specifically for these professionals.
“We’ve found that architectural firms are highly advanced in the software they use to create built environments for their clients, yet the majority were still resorting to paper checks when it came to payments,” said Meg Swanson, ClientPay Chief Marketing Officer. “Being able to provide a customized payments platform for architects and designers will help to improve cash flow, speed of payment, and most of all it will create a strong client experience.”
The ClientPay brand joined AffiniPay through an acquisition in April 2021 and has been redesigned with new features to customize it for the unique requirements of the AEC market. AffiniPay is the technology behind market-leading payment solutions LawPay, CPACharge, and AffiniPay for Associations. For more detailed information about ClientPay, head to clientpay.com.
AffiniPay is the market leader in professional services payments serving architectural, engineering, construction, legal, accounting, and associations firms. AffiniPay has been recognized as one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies for 9 years in a row. Each of its brands leads the market it serves with solutions purpose-built by industry including LawPay, ClientPay, CPACharge, DesignPay and AffiniPay for Associations. AffiniPay’s solutions are trusted by more than 150,000 professionals with more than 150 strategic partnerships and endorsements, including the American Bar Association, the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, and select chapters of the American Institute of Architects. Visit affinipay.com to learn more.
ClientPay PR Manager