DALLAS, July 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Alerian announced that as of the close of business on Monday, July 23, 2018, the following companies will be added to the Alerian Midstream Energy Select Index (AMEI):
- Buckeye Partners (NYSE: BPL)
- BP Midstream Partners (NYSE: BPMP)
- Crestwood Equity Partners (NYSE: CEQP)
- Dominion Energy Midstream Partners (NYSE: DM)
- Enable Midstream Partners (NYSE: ENBL)
- Genesis Energy (NYSE: GEL)
- Holly Energy Partners (NYSE: HEP)
- Cheniere Energy Inc (NYSE American: LNG)
- Noble Midstream Partners (NYSE: NBLX)
- NGL Energy Partners (NYSE: NGL)
- NuStar Energy (NYSE: NS)
- Shell Midstream Partners (NYSE: SHLX)
- Summit Midstream Partners (NYSE: SMLP)
- Tellurian (NASDAQ: TELL)
- Valero Energy Partners (NYSE: VLP)
CenterPoint Energy (NYSE: CNP), Cheniere Energy Partners (NYSE American: CQP), Dominion Energy (NYSE: D), NuStar GP Holdings (NYSE: NSH), and OGE Energy (NYSE: OGE) will be removed from the AMEI as of the close of business on Monday, July 23, 2018.
The index will be rebalanced in accordance with the index methodology change announced on Friday, June 29, 2018 and detailed on the alerian.com website on Monday, July 9, 2018. Constituent additions to and deletions from the index do not reflect an opinion by Alerian on the investment merits of the respective securities.
About the Alerian Midstream Energy Select Index
The Alerian Midstream Energy Select Index is an investable subset of the broad-based Alerian Midstream Energy Index. The capped, float-adjusted, capitalization-weighted index, whose constituents earn the majority of their cash flow from midstream activities involving energy commodities, is disseminated real-time on a price-return basis (AMEI) and on a total-return basis (AMEIX).
Alerian equips investors to make informed decisions about energy infrastructure and Master Limited Partnerships (MLPs). Its benchmarks are widely used by industry executives, investment professionals, research analysts, and national media to analyze relative performance. As of June 30, 2018, over $15 billion is directly tied to the Alerian Index Series through exchange-traded funds and notes, separately managed accounts, and structured products. For more information, including index values and constituents, research content, and announcements regarding rebalancings, please visit alerian.com.