Viewers can access highlights from an AM Best webinar sponsored by Xceedance to gain perspective on cost-effectively pricing key U.S. catastrophe risks with more confidence, using a combination of advanced models and associated on-demand services in conjunction with the Oasis Loss Modelling Framework.
- Justin Davies, senior vice president, Xceedance;
- David Gregory, senior product manager, Insurance and Spatial Solutions group, CoreLogic;
- Dr. Frank Lavelle, vice president and principal engineer, ARA; and
- Andrew Smith, co-founder and director, Fathom.
The video-based interactive presentation is available here. The webinar was compiled into the following stand-alone segments:
- A Multi-Source Offering Built on a Single Platform.
- Smoothing the Path to Modelling.
- Earthquake is a Complex Risk.
- Earthquake Impact Varies by the Quality of Soil.
- The Evolution of Earthquake Modelling.
- Wind Speed is Just One Measure of a Hurricane’s Force.
- Hurricane Strength is a Mix of Wind Speed, Pressure, Friction.
- In Measuring Loss Exposure, Building Characteristics Matter.
- Measuring Flood Loss Exposure is a Multi-Dimensional Challenge.
- Climate, Flood Defense Affect Flood Scenarios.
- Fathom COO: Transparency Helps Build Confidence, Support.
- On-Demand Brings Sophisticated Tools Within Easier, More Affordable Reach.
The complete video replay for this event is also available now.
AM Best is a global credit rating agency, news publisher and data analytics provider specializing in the insurance industry. Headquartered in the United States, the company does business in over 100 countries with regional offices in London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mexico City. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2021 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. and/or its affiliates. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Group Vice President, Publication & News Services
+1 908 439 2200, ext. 5561