Dublin, Jan. 20, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Asia-Pacific B2C E-Commerce Market 2019” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Asia-Pacific remains global leader in B2C E-Commerce sales
Asia-Pacific is the world’s top region in online retail sales
Asia-Pacific is the global leader in E-Commerce market size, being home to two out of the top five countries ranking the highest in the world by online retail sales. China alone accounts for more than one-half of global E-Commerce revenues as of 2019, according to the figures cited in this report. Other leaders include Japan and South Korea. India is also catching up, with one of the fastest-growing E-Commerce markets worldwide. Another growth driver is Southeast Asia, where digital commerce has significant room for growth due to currently low penetration rates.
Top trends and players in Asia-Pacific’s E-Commerce
The key online shopping trends in Asia-Pacific are M-Commerce, cross-border online retail, and social commerce. Some markets, including China and South Korea, have already achieved over a 50% penetration rate of mobile commerce sales, the report reveals. The top two digital commerce leaders in Asia-Pacific are Alibaba Group and JD.com, both based in China. Further major players include Amazon.com, Rakuten, Coupang, Flipkart, Woolworths, and others.
Questions Answered in the Report
- How large is Asia-Pacific’s retail E-Commerce market in 2019?
- What are the largest and the fastest growing online retail markets in Asia-Pacific?
- Who are the leading E-Commerce merchants in the top markets of Asia-Pacific?
- What are the preferred payment methods of online shoppers in this region by country?
- What are the key online shopping trends in Asia-Pacific?
Key Topics Covered
1. Management Summary
2. Regional Overview
- Asia-Pacific’s Share of Global Retail E-Commerce Sales, in %, 2019f
- Retail E-Commerce Sales in Asia-Pacific, in USD billion, 2018 & 2019f
- Top 10 Countries Worldwide by Retail E-Commerce Sales, in USD billion, by Canada, China, India, Germany, France, Japan, Russia, South Korea, the UK, the USA, 2018 & 2019f
- Top 10 Countries Worldwide by Retail E-Commerce Sales Growth, in %, by Argentina, Canada, China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, Philippines, Russia, South Korea and Worldwide, 2019f vs. 2018
- M-Commerce Share of Total Retail E-Commerce Sales, in %, by China, India, Indonesia, South Korea, Thailand, the UK and the USA, 2018
- Share of B2C E-Commerce Sales in Asia-Pacific Made Through Marketplaces, in %, 2018
- Top 10 Retailers in Asia-Pacific, by Sales, in USD billion, 2017 & 2018
3. Advanced Markets
3.1.3. Sales & Shares
3.1.4. Internet Users & Online Shoppers
3.2. South Korea
3.4. New Zealand
4. Emerging Markets
4.1.3. Sales & Shares
4.1.4. Internet Users & Online Shoppers
- 11 Street Co. Ltd.
- Alibaba Group Holding Ltd.
- Amazon.com Inc.
- Argomall Inc.
- Coupang Corp.
- CP Group
- Dien May Xanh
- E-Commerce China Dangdang Inc.
- eBay Inc.
- ezbuy Holdings Limited
- Facebook Inc.
- Flipkart Online Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Foodpanda GmbH
- FPT Corporation
- GOME Electrical Appliances Holding Ltd.
- JD.com Inc.
- Lazada Group S.A.
- Lotte Group
- NAVER Corp.
- Ola Electric Mobility Pvt. Ltd.
- One Mobikwik Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- Paytm Mobile Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- PhonePe Internet Pvt. Ltd.
- Pinduoduo Inc.
- Qoo10 Pvt. Ltd.
- Sea Group
- Sendo JSC
- SK Telecom Co. Ltd.
- Suning.com Co. Ltd.
- Taobao China Holding Ltd.
- Tencent Holdings Ltd.
- Tiki Corporation
- Tmon Inc. (ticket monster)
- Traveloka Holding Ltd.
- Uber Inc.
- Vipshop Holdings Ltd.
- VNG Corporation
- Walmart Inc.
- Wemakeprice Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lecxg5
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900