Technavio has been monitoring the board games market and it is poised to grow by USD 5.81 billion during 2020-2024, decelerating at a CAGR of over 15% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200819005511/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Board Games Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Frequently Asked Questions-
- Based on segmentation by product, which is the leading segment in the market?
- The tabletop segment is expected to be the leading segment in the global market during the forecast period.
- What are the major trends in the market?
- Growing support through crowdfunding platforms is one of the major trends in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
- Decelerating at a CAGR of over 15%, the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be USD 5.81 billion.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Asmodee Holding, Clementoni Spa, CMON Ltd., Goliath Games LLC, Hasbro Inc., Mattel Inc., Monte Cook Games LLC, PD-Verlag, Ravensburger AG, and Thames & Kosmos are some of the major market participants.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
- Rapid improvements in gameplay is one of the major factors driving the market. However, the threat from alternate gaming platforms restraints the market growth.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will decelerate during the forecast period. Asmodee Holding, Clementoni Spa, CMON Ltd., Goliath Games LLC, Hasbro Inc., Mattel Inc., Monte Cook Games LLC, PD-Verlag, Ravensburger AG, and Thames & Kosmos are some of the major market participants. The rapid improvements in gameplay will offer immense growth opportunities. To make most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Board Games Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Board Games Market is segmented as below:
- Card and Dice
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40559
Board Games Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The board games market report covers the following areas:
- Board Games Market Size
- Board Games Market Trends
- Board Games Market Analysis
This study identifies growing support through crowdfunding platforms as one of the prime reasons driving the board games market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Board Games Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist board games market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the board games market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the board games market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of board games market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product placement
- Tabletop – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Card and dice – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Role-playing – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Distribution Channel
- Market segments
- Comparison by Distribution channel placement
- Offline – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Online – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Distribution channel
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Volume driver – Supply led growth
- Volume driver – External factors
- Volume driver – Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver – Inflation
- Price driver – Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Asmodee Holding
- Clementoni Spa
- CMON Ltd.
- Goliath Games LLC
- Hasbro Inc.
- Mattel Inc.
- Monte Cook Games LLC
- Ravensburger AG
- Thames & Kosmos
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.