Bevcanna Enterprises Inc. (CSE: BEV) (OTC: BVNNF) (FSE: 7BC) has released its business objectives for the second half of 2019 and beyond. The company’s business objectives for the upcoming six months include:
- Forming research and development relationships with multiple Canadian licensed producers and established U.S. entities looking to enter the Canadian market with their infused product portfolio. Under the company’s newly issued Health Canada research licence, activities include validating precommercialization standard operating procedures, product conceptualization and stability trials;
- Continuing discussions with multiple Canadian licensed producers for white-label manufacturing of cannabis-infused beverages for the Canadian market;
- Refinement and rollout of Bevcanna’s in-house brand concepts for both the Canadian and U.S. markets, including Anarchist Mountain Beverages, Bevcanna’s first brand, which is inspired by the site of the company’s bottling operations, and Gruv Beverages, a brand that represents an easy-drinking range of cannabis-infused iced tea beverages. Additionally, Bevcanna is in the final development stage for a third product line that will be the catalyst for the launch of the company’s water-soluble powder beverage line in California.
The company also announces the following recent business developments:
- Entered into definitive agreement with Higharchy Ventures Ltd. to manufacture infused beverages for the Canadian market;
- Finalized definitive agreement with Clearwater CannGrow Ltd. to act as contract cultivator with respect to the company’s 130-acre outdoor cultivation site in the fertile Okanagan Valley. Land clearing and plowing, irrigation, equipment purchases, drying facility buildout, planting of a cover crop, and fencing have all commenced on site;
- Engaged Proactive Investors for Proactive to provide certain corporate branding, marketing and investor relations services to the company. The company agreed to pay Proactive $30,600 pursuant to the engagement, which has a six-month term and expires January, 2020. Proactive has initiated a research report on the company. The report may be viewed on Proactive’s website.
About Bevcanna Enterprises Inc.
Bevcanna develops and manufactures cannabinoid-infused beverages and consumer products for in-house brands and white-label clients. With decades of experience creating, branding and distributing iconic brands that have resonated with consumers on a global scale, the team demonstrates an expertise unmatched in the emerging cannabis beverage category. Based in British Columbia, Canada, Bevcanna has a 130-acre outdoor cultivation site in the fertile Okanagan Valley and the exclusive rights to a pristine spring water aquifer, as well as a world-class 40,000-square-foot, HACCP (hazard analysis and critical control points)-certified manufacturing facility, with a current bottling capacity of up to 72 million bottles per shift per year.