Bonterra Resources Inc. (OTC: BONXF) (TSX-V: BTR) (the "Company" or "Bonterra") is pleased to announce that the ongoing Resource Development Program in and around the Gladiator Gold Deposit has successfully increased the width of the Main Zone and extended the strike length of multiple gold-bearing horizons. The results from the current drilling campaign continue to expand the size and further confirm the continuity of the Gladiator Gold Deposit. Noting the aggressive drill program at Gladiator, assays from multiple drill holes are pending in lab, and the Company anticipates additional drill results in the near future.
Highlights and Observations:
- Results from six (6) recent drill holes have increased the width of the Main Zone and have extended the strike length of the Footwall and North Zones.
- Hole BA-17-38 extends the North Zone down plunge to 700 m below surface with 4.0 m of 7.3 g/t Au including 24.8 g/t over 1.0 m.
- Hole BA-17-38 increases width and grade down plunge in the Main Zone with 9.4 m of 8.2 g/t Au at 800 m depth.
- Hole BA-17-37 confirms the eastern continuity of the South Zone with 1.5 m of 17.6 g/t Au at 500 m depth.
- Hole BA-17-39B extends the Footwall Zone to the east below surface with 5.0 m of 11.5 g/t Au at 500 m below surface.
- To date, continuity of mineralization is now confirmed over a total drilled strike length on at least two horizons (Main and Footwall) of 1,200 m, as well as a drilled depth of 1,200 m.
Please see http://www.bonterraresources.com/en/gladiator/maps-sections for updated maps including long sections and cross sections.
Nav Dhaliwal, CEO and President, stated, "We continue to establish the Gladiator Gold Deposit as a very large gold system, with multiple parallel gold horizons that continue to be expanded along strike and also appear to show signs of increased width, as shown in hole BA-17-38, where 8.2 g/t Au over 9.4 m was intersected. Since 2011, approximately 88,500 m of drilling has been completed at the Gladiator Gold Deposit, which includes over 40,000 m so far in 2017. As we approach our winter drill program, we are looking to expand up to six drill rigs to ensure we continue our expansive resource development program. Because of our continued drilling success over the last two years at Gladiator, we have a high level of confidence that in 2018, we will be in a position to significantly upgrade the size of the geological model and complete a sizable mineral resource update."
|Stated lengths are core width as drilled, true widths vary and average between 60 and 80 percent of drilled widths. Core axis angles of the intersection contacts and surrounding rock units average 55 to 70 degrees.
Bonterra Resources Quick Facts:
- Well financed with $40 million raised in 2017.
- Gladiator Gold Deposit:
- Larder Lake Gold Property:
Robert Gagnon, P.Geo., has approved the information contained in this release. Mr. Gagnon is a director of Bonterra and is a Qualified Person as defined by NI 43-101.
Sponsored Content Release
FinancialBuzz.com, a leading financial news informational web portal designed to provide the latest trends in Market News, Investing News, Personal Finance, Politics, Entertainment, in-depth broadcasts on Stock News, Market Analysis and Company Interviews. A pioneer in the financially driven digital space, video production and integration of social media, FinancialBuzz.com creates 100% unique original content. FinancialBuzz.com also provides financial news PR dissemination, branding, marketing and advertising for third parties for corporate news and original content through our unique media platform that includes Newswire Delivery, Digital Advertising, Social Media Relations, Video Production, Broadcasting, and Financial Publications.