CLS Holdings USA, Inc. (OTCQB: CLSH) (CSE: CLSH) “CLS,” a diversified cannabis company operating as Cannabis Life Sciences, is pleased to provide a corporate update to highlight its achievements and ongoing activities.
The common shares of CLS will commence trading on the Canadian Securities Exchange, or CSE, at the opening of the market on January 7, 2019 under the ticker symbol “CLSH”.
Cannabis Life Sciences is the developer of a patented extraction and conversion methodology that has potential to increase both yield and quality of cannabinoid oils extracted from cannabis plants. CLS recently expanded its business strategy to include cultivation, production, and retail dispensaries, through the acquisition of Oasis Cannabis, a Las Vegas based vertically integrated cannabis company.
Jeffrey Binder, Chairman and CEO of CLS, stated: “This is an exciting day for CLS as it opens up an entirely new base of knowledgeable cannabis investors. The company has worked hard to achieve this listing and we are appreciative of the opportunity to have our company listed on such a terrific platform.”
CLS has curated a strong position in the cannabis industry by becoming a revenue producing company and achieving many milestones which have increased shareholder value, including:
- completion of the purchase of the Oasis Cannabis Dispensary in Las Vegas
- successful completion of multiple capital infusions
- rapid growth of City Trees brand
- commenced build out of proprietary conversion and extraction facility
- obtained a final receipt from the Ontario Securities Commission for a long-form prospectus, a copy of which is available on the company’s SEDAR profile at www.sedar.com
- entered into two letters of intent in Massachusetts
- obtained patents for extraction IP in the US, EU and Canada
- ended the year with USD $15 million cash in treasury