Smart Decision, Inc. (OTC: SDEC), a next-generation consumer-based LED & CBD algorithm innovator, will be announcing a strategic engagement with a leading computational data firm as early as next week.
“We’ve spent a considerable amount of time searching for a development company that could develop class-leading software that hides complex computations and interactions from the end-user with simple and approachable interfaces,” said Adam Green, CEO of Smart Decision, Inc.
More details to follow next week.
While the CBD market is still relatively new in most regions, it has already experienced dramatic innovations over the past few years. Originally, CBD products were predominantly sold as flower. However, entrepreneurs began to develop new methods of consumption. Consequently, CBD-based products such as concentrates, extracts, edibles, beverages, and tinctures became explosively popular. To note, CBD became popular because researchers discovered that it offers a number of therapeutic benefits. Studies discovered that CBD can effectively suppress symptoms associated with severe conditions such as cancer, epilepsy, Alzheimer’s, and chronic pain. In a newly released report from Brightfield, the company is calling for year-over-year CBD product sales growth in the United States of 706% in 2019 to around $5 billion and sales of $23.7 billion by 2023. Growing CBD revenue from about $620 million in 2018 to $23.7 billion by 2023 works out to a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of approximately 107%.
About Smart Decision Inc.
Smart Decision Inc. has researched and is developing algorithms for the consumer and business LED Lighting and CBD markets. With their patent-pending “Smart Decision” algorithms, the confusion of selecting the right product(s), whether for LED or CBD, will be significantly reduced. Ultimately, Smart Decision Inc. believes that selecting the right product the first time, dramatically cuts down on product returns and creates a positive purchasing experience for the consumer. Their site can be viewed at https://cbdsmartdecision.com.
Who can benefit from our Recommendation Algorithm?
- Consumers – Obviously, the whole basis of our CBD Recommendation Algorithm is to help consumers select the right CBD product(s) for their needs. Currently, as mentioned earlier, the CBD market is in its “wild-west” phase. Millions of consumers have heard about CBD. Millions of consumers would like to take CBD for their various ailments. However, so many consumers are holding back due to lack of knowledge and lack of what to buy. We believe that 99% of the population needs a pat on the shoulder (advice) when it comes to buying a new type of product. Frankly, most consumers need a push, regardless of what type of product they’re buying. The CBD recommendation algorithm will help provide consumers that added reassurance they need to take the next step in purchasing CBD for their needs.
- CBD Manufacturers – Most CBD manufacturers are selling direct to the consumer. Having a CBD Recommendation Algorithm Plugin on their sites will help consumers stay on their sites and make a buying decision before navigating away to another confusing site.
- Medical Practices – Medical practices (especially orthopedic practices) are starting to carry and sell CBD products from their offices. While consumers might feel better purchasing CBD from a “medical practice” for obvious reasons, it doesn’t change the fact that doctors do not have the familiarity to recommend the right CBD product/dosages for their patients.
- Online Aggregator – Soon, there will be website(s) that act as a “Price Grabber” for the CBD industry. The group that we have spoken to will launch a site that will offer CBD products from approximately 50 CBD companies. The ability for the average consumer to visit their site and answer a handful of questions (CBD Recommendation Algorithm) to dial-in to a specific product or products that specifically suit the consumer’s need is a big deal to them!
- Retailers that are selling and starting to sell CBD products (Walgreen’s, Kroger’s and mom & pop retailers & headshops throughout the country.) Besides using our online plug-in that would specifically represent their inventory/product offerings, they could also use the Plug-in with an in-store kiosk/tablet display where consumers could use our algorithm to make buying decisions on the spot.
- Dispensaries – Recreational & Medical.
8 Medical Conditions that CBD can help treat:
- Pain – CBD can help lower inflammation levels and pain perception. A study published in 2017 in Cannabis and Cannabinoid Research suggests that CBD might be useful as a pain therapy in place of opioids.
- Anxiety & Depression – CBD can help with PTSD, generalized anxiety disorders, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and seasonal affective disorder.
- Epilepsy – CBD can help reduce the number of seizures. In fact, this is the one condition that the FDA has approved an oral CBD formulation for LGS (Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome) & Dravet Syndrome.
- Symptoms related to cancer treatment – The focus on CBD for cancer treatment has been for its use in reducing nausea and vomiting that often accompanies chemotherapy and radiation treatments. Researchers at the American Cancer Society have also discovered that CBD may slow the growth of cancer cells.
- Acne and other skin issues – Researchers believe that topical CBD can be a potent antiacne agent, likely due to its anti- inflammatory properties. Studies have also found that CBD can be useful for reducing the itch and inflammation associated with eczema and psoriasis.
- High Blood Pressure – Researchers in England have found that even a single dose of CBD can reduce resting blood pressure, which may ultimately reduce the risk of stroke. They concluded that the response may be due to CBD’s anxiety-reducing (anxiolytic) and pain-reducing (analgesic) effects.
- Addiction – CBD has shown a lot of promise in fighting addiction to everything from opioids and cocaine to alcohol and tobacco.
- Diabetes – The American Journal of Pathology has suggested that CBD has lowered fasting insulin levels and measures of insulin resistance.