XTM, Inc. (OTCQB: XTMIF) (CSE: PAID) (FSE: 7XT), a Miami and Toronto-based Fintech innovator disseminating earned wages and providing gratuities access to service workers in the hospitality and personal care space, announced the filings of its second quarter 2021 Financial Results and Management Discussion and Analysis (“MD&A“) for the three and six month period ending June 30, 2021 which shows, among other things, a 56.5% increase in quarterly revenue over Q1 2021.
- During the period ended June 30, 2021 the Company’s gross revenue increased by 56.5% to $399,618 compared to gross revenue during the three months ended March 31, 2021. With the gradual re-openings of outdoor dining, which occurred in Canada in the final two weeks of the quarter, the Company has begun to experience positive results to its Gross Dollar Value loads (“GDV“), which is directly related to an increase in revenue.
- XTM signed and onboarded 169 new restaurants from across Canada during Q2 and its solution is now in place for US restaurants in the states of Washington, Colorado, Texas, Illinois, Virginia, Massachusetts and Florida.
- The Company’s GDV increased 116% compared to the GDV in the last quarter. GDV is key performance indicator as the Company generates revenue when money is spent from the Today wallet at a point-of-sale.
- ·The Company signed a non-binding LOI on July 27, 2021 with Restaurants Accounting Services, Inc. (“RASI“) for a Joint Venture (JV) whereby the Company will provide RASI’s clients with XTM’s digital payout solution for gratuity and earnings, and XTM is now able to offer its clients and their workers with RASI’s payroll and back-office restaurant services.
RASI is a US-based leading virtual end-to-end outsourced accounting, payroll, and finance platform; modernizing the back-office with managed Finance as a Service (FaaS). RASI’s hospitality-specific software is an analytics tool that allows restaurant operators to gauge performance in real-time and proactively make adjustments on areas of opportunity. Restaurants aim to save on food costs, pour costs and labor costs through the RASI solution.
- On July 13, 2021 the Company completed the acquisition of the assets of TipRoll a gratuity pooling and tip allocation software platform that allows establishments to easily set up a a tip distribution plan based on hundreds of combinations including factors including factors like position held, time worked, point system, percentage based, seniority etc.
A comprehensive discussion of XTM’s financial position and results of operations is provided in the financial statements and MD&A for the quarter ending June 30, 2021, filed on SEDAR.
“We’ve had a small taste now of what will happen on full re-openings,” said Marilyn Schaffer, CEO of XTM. “Ontario has our highest concentration of clients, so with just two weeks of outdoor dining opening from June 14 to the end of the reporting period we’ve seen a significant pop in revenue, GDV and cardholder transactions. We are enthusiastic about July, continued growth in Canada and the US and continuing to grow in our third quarter and beyond.”
XTM is now a dominant brand for cashless disbursements in the Canadian hospitality space. The Company is working through the compliance and regulatory complexities of launching in the US market and has begun implementation for restaurants in America.
About XTM Inc.
XTM, www.xtminc.com is a Miami and Toronto-based fintech innovator in the challenger banking space helping business and workers alike expedite earnings payout and reduce or eliminate banking fees. We are a global card issuer and payment specialist providing free technology to business to automate and expedite worker payouts that can eliminate cash. XTM integrates businesses to a payment ecosystem that is coupled with a free mobile app and Mastercard debit card with free banking features. XTM drives enterprise value and creates a positive user experience.