The “Canada Reinsurance – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
‘Canada Reinsurance – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2024’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Canadian reinsurance segment.
This report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Canadian reinsurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as premium accepted, premium ceded and cession rates, during the review period (2015-2019).
The report brings together the publisher’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving reinsurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of reinsurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
- Key insights into the dynamics of Canadian reinsurance industry.
- A comprehensive overview of the Canadian economy, investment opportunities and enterprise structure.
- Canada insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- Canadian reinsurance industry’s market structure giving details of premium accepted and premium ceded along with cession rates.
- Details of the mergers and acquisitions in the Canadian reinsurance industry.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors’ profiles.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to Canadian reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Canadian reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Canadian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Economy Overview
- Key Macroeconomic Indicators
- Country Risk Index
Chapter 3 COVID-19 Impact Assessment
Chapter 4 Regulatory Risk
- Key Facts
- Licensing Requirements
Chapter 5 Reinsurance Overview
- Premium Accepted Trend
- Premium Ceded Trend
- Cession Rates
Chapter 6 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 7 Competitor Profiles
Chapter 8 Appendix
- Munich Reinsurance Company
- Swiss Reinsurance Company Ltd
- RGA Life Reinsurance Company of Canada
- The Personal Insurance Company
- Hannover Ruck SE
- The Nordic Insurance Company of Canada
- PartnerRe Life Reinsurance Company of Canada
- Trafalgar Insurance Company of Canada
- Lloyd’s Underwriters
- Certas Direct Insurance Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kh0b1l
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900