The “Cancer Vaccines Market Forecast to 2027 – COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis by Technology, Type, Indication, End User and Geography” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
According to this report the market is expected to reach US$ 15,845.59 million by 2027 from US$ 4,568.82 million in 2019; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 17.2% from 2020 to 2027.
The report highlights trends prevailing in the global cancer vaccines market, and the drivers and restraints pertaining to the market growth.
Based on technology, the cancer vaccines market is segmented into dendritic cells cancer vaccines, recombinant cancer vaccines, antigen cancer vaccines, whole cell cancer vaccines, and viral vector cancer vaccines. In 2019, the recombinant cancer vaccines segment accounted for the largest share of the market, and it is further estimated to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Growth of the market for this segment is attributed to the escalating demand for effective vaccines and rising prevalence of cancer. In addition, strategic activities by service providers such as collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and expansions are further accelerating the growth of the market.
The global cancer vaccines market growth is mainly attributed to factors such as increasing incidence of cancer worldwide, and rising number of initiatives taken by healthcare research organizations and key cancer vaccines companies. However, a limited number of commercially available vaccines for treatment of cancer and higher cost of cancer vaccines hinder the market growth.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the cancer vaccines market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global cancer vaccines market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
- Increase in Prevalence of Cancer Worldwide
- Initiatives Taken by Global Health Research Organizations and Key Players for Cancer Vaccines
- Less Number of Commercially Available Vaccines for Treatment of Cancer
- Higher Cost of Cancer Vaccines
- Emerging Markets in Developing Countries
- Growing Research and Development Activities
- CSL Limited
- ADURO BIOTECH INC.
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Glaxosmithkline Plc.
- ASTRAZENECA PLC.
- OSE Immunotherapeutics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dvg4lv
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900