The Census Bureau will host a webinar ahead of the release of the 2020 Census P.L. 94-171 Redistricting Data. Information in the webinar will include instructions on how to access redistricting data, information on improvements to the race and ethnicity questions design, processing, and coding; along with a presentation on how the Census Bureau is measuring diversity in the United States.
A live Q&A session for credentialed media with Census Bureau subject-matter experts will immediately follow the webinar.
Thursday, August 5, at 1 p.m. EDT
- James Whitehorne, chief, Redistricting and Voting Rights Data Office, U.S. Census Bureau
- Matthew Spence, senior advisor for Special Population Statistics and Disclosure Avoidance, Population Division, U.S. Census Bureau
- Eric Jensen, senior technical expert for Demographic Analysis, Population Division, U.S. Census Bureau
- Rachel Marks, chief, Racial Statistics Branch, Population Division, U.S. Census Bureau
- Michael C. Cook, Sr., chief, Public Information Office, U.S. Census Bureau (moderator)
The webinar will be recorded and available for viewing in the 2020 Census Redistricting Files Press Kit. A transcript will also be available in the press kit.
- Webinar access:
- Audio access: 888-847-6588, passcode 7727651
Public Information Office