The “China Hand Sanitizer Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The China hand sanitizer market grew robustly during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the market is set to grow at a CAGR of 13.8% during 2021-2026.
Hand sanitizers are increasingly being adopted as an instant alternative to soap and water for reducing the chances of hand contamination. An increasing consciousness towards hygiene coupled with the COVID-19 pandemic has augmented the demand for hand sanitizers in China.
The COVID-19 pandemic first occurred in Wuhan, in China’s Hubei province in December 2019. The upsurge in the incidence of coronavirus resulted in ‘panic-buying’ of hand sanitizers among the Chinese population in early 2020. This resulted in a widening demand-supply gap of the product.
Although, China has managed to control the first wave of the pandemic, the high prevalence of coronavirus infection in the country has led to an increasing consumption of hand sanitizers for preventing disease transmission.
The pandemic has also resulted in a change in people’s habits and has led to a greater awareness of hygiene that is expected to remain high even after the COVID-19 pandemic ends. This is expected to create long-term growth prospects for sanitizers in China.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the China hand sanitizer market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the China hand sanitizer market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the China hand sanitizer market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product form?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-user?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the pack size?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the ingredient?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the market?
- What is the structure of the China hand sanitizer market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the market?
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined with some of the key players being
- Walch Malaysia (Whealthfields Lohmann)
- Reckitt Benckiser Household Products (China) Co. Ltd. (Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC)
- Shanghai Likang Disinfection High-Tech Co. Ltd.
- Blue Moon International Co. Ltd.
- S. C. Johnson & Son
- Gojo Industries Inc
- Procter & Gamble
- Lion Corporation
- Health & Beyond Inc.
- Shenzhen Linkhub Supply Chain Management Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/82lpn6
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900