The “China Service Station Retailing to 2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
China Service Station Retailing to 2024 provides an executive-level overview of the Chinese service stations market, with fuel values along with volumes up to 2019 actual year and forecasted up to 2024.
It delivers quantitative and qualitative insight into the service stations market, based on in depth interviews with major fuel operators across Europe and proprietary data from the publisher’s service station retail databases. Breakdown of the Major fuel retailers shop, car wash, foodservice sites. Company Fuel Volumes, Values and Market Shares. Major competitor analysis by country
In 2019, the market leader in terms of fuel volumes was Sinopec followed by PetroChina.
- The total number of service stations in China increased by 4.4% to 107,522 sites in 2019. Sinopec had the highest number of service stations in China, with 30,702 stations in 2019.
- Volume sales of petrol increased in 2019 by 8.5% to 175,077.3 million liters. Diesel consumption increased by 3.8% to 112,136.4 million liters. In 2019, the market leader in terms of fuel volumes was Sinopec followed by PetroChina
Reasons to Buy
- Identify who are the top players in China and how many fuel, foodservice, shops & car wash outlets they have. Plan effective market strategies by uncovering market share and average throughput per site of the top players in the market across Fuel, Car Wash, Covenience and Foddservice categories.
- Understand how the service station network evolving and which players are opening new outlets as well as increasing forecourt shops and car washes.
- Identify what strategies the key players have across their fuel and non- fuel offerings in terms of products sold, branding, promotions, partnerships and suppliers used
Key Topics Covered:
- China Service Station Market Overview
- Market Size Service Station
- Market Forecast Service Station
- Fuel Retailer Profiles
- Market Definition
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6m8no5
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900