The “Cloud Computing in Consumer Goods – Thematic Research” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The publisher has developed a unique thematic methodology for valuing technology, media and telecom companies based on their relative strength in the big investment themes that are impacting their industry. Whilst most investment research is underpinned by backwards looking company valuation models, the publisher’s thematic methodology identifies which companies are best placed to succeed in a future filled with multiple disruptive threats.
We see seven broad investment theme categories in 2018
- Big Data and artificial intelligence: machine learning, voice, virtual & augmented reality, data centers, cybersecurity, cloud computing.
- Internet of Things (IoT): automated home, autonomous vehicles, industrial IoT, medical IoT, wearable tech, ambient commerce.
- FinTech: cryptocurrencies, blockchain, initial coin offerings, mobile payments, crowdfunding.
- Digital media: internet TV, ecommerce, social media.
- Advanced manufacturing: robotics, 3D printing, genomics, quantum computing.
- Sustainability: electric vehicles, batteries, sharing economy.
- Macro and regulation: M&A, net neutrality, data privacy, geopolitics, tax avoidance, fake news, anti-trust.
Inside this report, we look at the top themes, its predictions and identify winners and losers.
- To do this, the publisher tracks the performance of the top 600 technology, media and telecom stocks against the 50 most important themes driving their earnings, generating 30,000 thematic scores. The algorithms in the publisher’s “thematic engine” help to clearly identify the winners and losers within the TMT sector.
- Our 600 TMT stocks are categorised into 18 sectors. Each sector scorecard has a thematic screen, a risk screen and a valuation screen. Our thematic research ecosystem has a three-tiered reporting structure: single theme, multi-theme and sector score.
- This report is a Multi-Theme report, covering all stocks, all sectors and all themes, giving readers a strong sense of how everything fits together and how conflicting themes might interact with one another.
Reasons to Buy
- Our thematic investment research product, supported by our thematic engine, is aimed at senior (C-Suite) executives in the corporate world as well as institutional investors.
- Corporations: Helps CEOs in all industries understand the disruptive threats to their competitive landscape.
- Investors: Helps fund managers focus their time on the most interesting investment opportunities in global TMT.
- Our unique differentiator, compared to all our rival thematic research houses, is that our thematic engine has a proven track record of predicting winners and losers.
Key Topics Covered:
- Cloud Value Chain
- Consumer Challenges
- The Impact of Cloud on Consumer Goods
- Case Studies
- Market Size and Growth Forecasts
- Cloud Timeline
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/empjvf
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900