NEW YORK, Feb. 20, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Global Contrast Media Injectors Market is forecast to reach USD 2.86 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. A contrast agent or medium is used in medical imaging systems to enhance the contrast of the structures or the fluids inside the body and improve the visibility of the blood vessels or the gastrointestinal tracts. Contrast agents absorb and alter the external electromagnetism, which then emits radiations themselves. Contrast media injectors or the power injectors in medical imaging and interventional radiology ensure optimization in the opacity as well as the delineation of normal, arterial, and venous anatomy and abnormal lesions. An increased awareness about healthcare & wellness, changing treatment patterns, government supports, and escalating volumes of implementation of the contrast media injectors in various radiology departments of the healthcare centers are expected to accelerate the further rapid growth of this market.
Request free sample of this research report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2492
The North American market is forecasted to grow with a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period, owing to its extensive investments in healthcare sectors, coupled with the increasing geriatric cardiovascular diseases and extensive demand for contrast media injectors in the radiology departments in all the hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers. Asia Pacific, with its advancements in the healthcare industry and escalating volumes of patients with cardiac disorders & cancers in China and India; is likely to achieve a significant market share. China and India are some of the fastest-growing markets, while the United States, Japan, and Germany hold some of the most prominent players in the market.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Online retailing supply of the surgical instruments and devices has been trendy in the emerging nations like China and India mainly. Online retailers can offer reduced prices compared to the medical stores and offline vendors due to the non-involvement of the distributor chains in the business process. This sub-segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period.
- Injector systems consist of the injectors compatible with various medical imaging systems such as, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), angiography, and others. This sub-segment had the highest market share and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.8% throughout the forecast period, although a higher growth rate has been measured for the consumable accessories due to increasing and non-repeated usage.
- The growing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases and minimally invasive cardiac procedures coupled with increasing use of contrast media injectors in the interventional cardiology imaging are the reasons behind the growth of this sub-segment. Interventional cardiology is expected to grow at a CAGR of 21.5% during the period 2019 to 2027.
- Ambulatory surgery centers are modern kind of healthcare facility centers, which are focused on providing immediate surgical care and releasing the patients right after the surgery. The ambulatory surgery centers have a more convenient outpatient procedure alternative to the hospitals based inpatient systems, maintaining a strong track record of quality care. Ambulatory surgery centers, incorporating all the required and modern contrast media injectors, are expected to grow fastest at a rate of 9.0% throughout the forecast period.
- Key participants include Medtron AG, Bracco Imaging S.P.A, Guerbet Group, Sino Medical Device Technology Co., Ltd., Ulrich Medical, APOLLO RT Co. Ltd., VIVID IMAGING, Guerbet Group, Bracco Imaging S.P.A, and Shenzhen Seacrown Electromechanical Co. Ltd among others.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/contrast-media-injectors-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global contrast media injectors market on the basis of injectors type, sales channel, product, application, end-users, and region:
Injectors Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Single Syringe Injectors
- Dual Syringe Injectors
- Syringe less Injectors
Sales Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Online Retailing
- Medical Stores & Brand Outlet
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Injector Systems
- Consumable Accessories
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Interventional Cardiology
- Interventional Radiology
End-Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Clinics & Diagnostic Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Center
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Browse more similar reports on medical imaging category by Reports And Data
Cardiac Arrhythmias Monitoring Devices Market – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/cardiac-arrhythmias-monitoring-devices-market
Aesthetic Lasers Market – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/aesthetic-lasers-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Contact Us: John Watson Head of Business Development Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370 E-mail: email@example.com