Technavio has been monitoring the penicillin market and it is poised to grow by USD 1.65 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200909005781/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Penicillin Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Astellas Pharma Inc., Biocon Ltd., Cadila Healthcare Ltd., GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Merck & Co. Inc., Mylan NV, Pfizer Inc., Sanofi, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. are some of the major market participants. Although the comorbidities associated with bacterial infections will offer immense growth opportunities, use of alternative therapies will challenge the growth of the market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Penicillin Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Penicillin Market is segmented as below:
- North America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40093
Penicillin Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our penicillin market report covers the following areas:
- Penicillin Market size
- Penicillin Market trends
- Penicillin Market industry analysis
This study identifies the rising awareness about infectious diseases as one of the prime reasons driving the penicillin market growth during the next few years.
Penicillin Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the penicillin market, including some of the vendors such as Astellas Pharma Inc., Biocon Ltd., Cadila Healthcare Ltd., GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Merck & Co. Inc., Mylan NV, Pfizer Inc., Sanofi, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the Penicillin Market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Penicillin Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist penicillin market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the penicillin market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the penicillin market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of penicillin market vendors
Table Of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY TYPE
- Market segmentation by type
- Comparison by type
- Oral – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Parenteral – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by type
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Asia – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 10: MARKET TRENDS
- Rising awareness about infectious diseases
- Growing risk of spreading infections via blood transfusions
PART 11: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 12: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Biocon Ltd.
- Cadila Healthcare Ltd.
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Mylan NV
- Pfizer Inc.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
PART 13: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.