The “Drone Services Market by Type (Platform Service, MRO, and Training & Simulation), Application, Industry, Solution (End-to-End, Point), and Region ( North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Row) – Global Forecast to 2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The drone services market is estimated to grow from USD 13.9 Billion in 2021 to USD 40.7 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 23.8% from 2021 to 2026. North America is estimated to account for the largest share of the drone services market in 2021.
The drone services market based on solution has been segmented into end-to-end and point solutions.
The end-to-end solution segment would have the highest growth during the forecast period owing to the growing demand for complete package solutions, which include everything from piloting & operation, data analysis to data processing.
Based on application, the drone services market has been segmented into inspection & monitoring, mapping & surveying, spraying & seeding, filming & photography, transport & delivery, and security, search, and rescue. Among these applications, the transport & delivery segment is expected to dominate the market with the highest CAGR during the forecast period, owing to the escalating demand for fast package delivery services in the healthcare industry attributed to the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic
North America is expected to hold the highest market share in 2021.
North America is expected to hold the highest market share in 2021. The growth of the regional market can be attributed to the increasing trend of online shopping from e-commerce platforms and favorable FAA regulations in the US. The rise in investments from key players to support start-ups in developing parcel service platforms is also expected to contribute to the growth of the regional market during the forecast period.
- Increased Adoption of Drones in Agriculture Industry for Crop Health Assessment and Soil Monitoring
- Increasing Demand for Drone Inspection & Monitoring Services
- Increasing Demand for High-Quality Data
- Liability Issues Associated with Drone Operations and Services
- Issues Associated with Drone Safety and Security
- Increased Demand for Drone Delivery Services During COVID-19 Crisis
- Development of Urban Air Mobility Services
- Lack of Risk Management Framework and Insurance Cover for Aerial Delivery Drones
- Requirement of High Investments in Construction of Urban Air Mobility Infrastructure Network
- Aerodyne Group
- Ageagle Aerial Systems
- Arch Aerial LLC
- Australian Uav Pty Ltd. (Auav)
- Canadian Uav Solutions
- Deveron Uas Corp.
- Djm Aerial Solutions
- Dronedeploy Inc.
- Edall Systems
- Garuda Uav
- Indentfied Technologies
- Matternet, Inc.
- Maverick Inspection Services
- Mistras Group Inc.
- Raptor Maps
- Reliability Maintenance Solutions Ltd.
- Sensefly Ltd.
- Sharper Shape Inc.
- Sky-Futures Ltd.
- Terra Drone Corporation
- The Sky Guys
- Unmanned Experts Inc. (Umex)
- Viper Drones
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/p4p8bh
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900