New York , July 10, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Owing to the increasing adoption of inspection technology in sectors like power generation, oil and gas, automotive and aerospace, a huge market has development for eddy current NDT equipment in the North America region. With the presence of key manufacturers and increasing demand for electric vehicles, there is likely to a spur in the demand of automotive testing equipment. Major aircraft manufacturers such as Boeing Inc. and Airbus have their manufacturing plants in North America and accounts for more than eighty percent of aircraft production all over the world. In addition, the air transport sector supported 6.2 million jobs and contributed US$ 654.2 billion to GDP in North America.
As the aerospace industry keeps on growing in the region, it is likely to generate a huge demand for NDT equipment market. These are some of the important findings in the latest research report released by Persistence Market Research which is titled as ‘Eddy Current NDT Equipment Market: Global Industry Analysis 2013 – 2017 and Opportunity Assessment 2018 – 2026’. This research report presents an in-depth assessment of the global eddy current NDT equipment market and provides a comprehensive overview of the various segments of this market and the various regions where this market is growing at a brisk pace. As per the numbers provided in this research report, the global eddy current NDT equipment market is estimated to be valued at US$ 324.6 Mn in 2018 and is forecasted to reach a valuation of US$ 537.9 Mn in 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.5% during the period of forecast 2018-2026.
Request Sample Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/22759
Global Eddy Current NDT Equipment Market: Dynamics
Governments in the developed countries such as United States, Canada, Germany and many others are focusing on ensuring a safe working environment for the workers. Keeping this in mind, governments are enforcing the laws for the generation and maintenance of the safe environment at the workplaces, especially the ones which involve the use of machines. The heavy duty machines used in various types of industry verticals such as manufacturing, automotive, aerospace and others have a lot of scope for implementing stringent safety measures.
The number of accidents causing physical injuries to the floor workers are increasing day by day. Sometimes, such kind of accidents are fatal as well. Hence, in order to ensure the safety at the factories, governments across the world are implementing the laws for ensuring the human and process safety at the workplace. Due to such a scenario, there is an increasing demand for eddy current NDT equipment for the purpose of ensuring a safe working environment.
With increasing globalization, the competition for the machine safety product manufacturers is increasing all over the world. Also, this type of competition is getting increasingly fueled by the overseas market participants. All the manufacturers are competing against each other as well as with the foreign players in the machine safety product market for acquiring a dominant position in the market. However, due to such cut-throat competition, there is a negative impact on the price setting strategy. Hence, the manufacturers are forced to deliver quality products at low prices and this is a major challenge faced by manufacturers for sustaining in the eddy current NDT equipment market.
Eddy Current NDT Equipment Market Research Report Overview @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/eddy-current-ndt-equipment-market.asp
Global Eddy Current NDT Equipment Market: Segmentation and Forecast
The global eddy current NDT equipment market is segmented on the basis of equipment type, technology, application, end-use industry and by region.
- Inline Testing Equipment is projected to reach a market value of US$ 16.4 Mn by 2026 end.
- Measurement segment was valued at US$ 54.7 Mn in 2017 end.
- Array scanning based technology is growing at a significant CAGR and is an emerging technology owing to its reduced inspection time.
- Transportation segment to account for 65.3% of the market value share in 2018.
- The North America eddy current NDT equipment market was valued at US$ 123.2 Mn in 2017 and is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 6.5% during the period of assessment.
Visit For TOC @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/22759
Global Eddy Current NDT Equipment Market: Competition Landscape
This report profiles some of the important players operating in the global eddy current NDT equipment market in the competition landscape section. Some of the companies that have been profiled include Olympus Corporation, General Electric, Foerster Holding GmbH, Magnetic Analysis Corporation, Eddyfi NDT Inc., IMG Utrasuoni Srl, Ashtead Technology, Fischer Technology Inc., Ether NDE, Uniwest Corporation, Rohmann Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Criterion NDT, Inc., Zetec, Inc. and Ibg NDT System Corporation.
Get full Report Now https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/22759
More from PMR’s Industrial Automation Market Intelligence:
- Commercial Refrigeration Equipment Market Segmented (By Product Type – Refrigerator, Freezer; By Application – Food Service, beverage) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2017-2026: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/commercial-refrigeration-equipment-market.asp
- Agricultural Equipment Market Segmented By Region North America, Latin America, MEA, Europe APAC; By Product Type- Tractors, Combine Harvesters, Rotavators, Power Tillers, Seed Drill, Thresher, Power Weeder, Others: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/agricultural-equipment-market.asp
- Water and Wastewater Pipes Market Segmented by By Material – Concrete, Steel, Ductile Iron, Clay, Plastic ; By End Use – Municipal, Industrial Agricultural ; By Application Water Supply & Distribution, Wastewater Management By Pipe Size Below 12 inch, 12-24 inch, 24-48 inch, Above 48 inch.: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/water-wastewater-pipe-market.asp
Persistence Market Research Overview
Persistence Market Research (PMR) is a third-platform research firm. Our research model is a unique collaboration of data analytics and market research methodology to help businesses achieve optimal performance.
To support companies in overcoming complex business challenges, we follow a multi-disciplinary approach. At PMR, we unite various data streams from multi-dimensional sources. By deploying real-time data collection, big data, and customer experience analytics, we deliver business intelligence for organizations of all sizes.
Persistence Market Research
U.S. Sales Office:
305 Broadway, 7th Floor
New York City, NY 10007
USA – Canada Toll-Free: 800-961-0353
PMR Latest News: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/news