The “Electric Vehicle Battery Swapping Market by Service Type and Vehicle Type: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Customers can subscribe to monthly or annual battery swapping plans or can adopt pay-per-use model as per their needs. Market players also provide innovative solutions that utilize artificial intelligence, Internet of Things (IoT), GPS tracking, and facial recognition to improve battery swapping services and customer experience.
By region, Asia-Pacific dominates the market at present, followed by Europe, North America, and LAMEA. In Asia-Pacific, China dominated the global electric vehicle battery swapping market in 2019, whereas Singapore is expected to grow at a significant rate in during the forecast period.
The market is segmented on the basis of service type, vehicle type and region. By service type, it is bifurcated into subscription model and pay-per-use model. On the basis of vehicle type, it is categorized into two-wheelers, three-wheelers, passenger cars, and commercial vehicles. By region, the market is segmented across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA.
COVID Impact Analysis:
Rapid spread of the COVID-19 had a significant impact on the global automotive industry, with a downturn in demand for new and old vehicles. Impact of the current global economic conditions and market sentiment directly affect business of key players. Although, many challenges lie ahead, coronavirus could accelerate some beneficial trends.
For instance, electrification is expected to increase in select segments, such as two-wheel (2W) and three-wheel (3W) vehicles, and shared mobility could also increase, owing to growth of various use cases such as last-mile delivery, ride hailing, and rentals.
As they prepare for the future, a solid understanding of changed landscape can help OEMs and other stakeholders update their strategies for the electric vehicle battery swapping market.
Key players operating in the global electric vehicle battery swapping market are Amara Raja, Amplify Mobility, ChargeMYGaadi, EChargeUp solutions pvt Ltd, Esmito Solutions Pvt Ltd, Gogoro, Inc., Lithion Power Pvt Ltd, NIO, Inc., Numocity, Oyika Pte Ltd, Panasonic India Pvt. Ltd., Revolt Motors, SUN Mobility Pvt. Ltd, TATA Power and VoltUp
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This study presents analytical depiction of the electric vehicle battery swapping market along with current trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets.
- The overall market potential is determined to understand the profitable trends to enable stakeholders gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with detailed impact analysis.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2019 to 2027 to highlight the financial competency of the market.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers.
- Increasing demand for electric vehicles coupled with the lack of adequate public charging facilities
- Reduced time for electric vehicle charging
- Differentiation in battery technology and design
- High initial set-up and operating cost of battery swapping station
- Rapid emergence of shared e-mobility
- Introduction of innovative & advanced battery swapping model and services
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
By Service Type
- Subscription Model
- Pay-Per-Use Model
By Vehicle Type
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicles
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Amara Raja
- Amplify Mobility
- EChargeUp solutions pvt Ltd
- Esmito Solutions Pvt Ltd
- Gogoro, Inc.
- Lithion Power Pvt Ltd
- NIO, Inc.
- Oyika Pte Ltd
- Panasonic India Pvt. Ltd.
- Revolt Motors
- SUN Mobility Pvt. Ltd
- TATA Power
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ht7j6r
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900