Technavio has been monitoring the energy as a service (eaas) market and it is poised to grow by $ 7.65 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 37% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201117005575/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Energy as a Service (EaaS) Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please request the Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions-
At what rate is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2024?
What is the key factor driving the market?
Who are the top players in the market?
Which region is expected to hold the highest market share?
What are the key trends for energy as a service (eaas) market?
- What is the year-over-year growth rate of the global energy as a service (eaas) market?
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Although the Technological advances will offer immense growth opportunities, will challenge the growth of the market participants. To make most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Energy as a Service (EaaS) Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Energy as a Service (EaaS) Market is segmented as below:
- Management And Optimization
- The Americas
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40236
Energy as a Service (EaaS) Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our energy as a service (eaas) market report covers the following areas:
- Energy as a Service (EaaS) Market size
- Energy as a Service (EaaS) Market trends
- Energy as a Service (EaaS) Market industry analysis
This study identifies Increasing adoption of microgrids as one of the prime reasons driving the energy as a service (eaas) market growth during the next few years.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Energy as a Service (EaaS) Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist energy as a service (eaas) market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the energy as a service (eaas) market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the energy as a service (eaas) market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of energy as a service (eaas) market vendors
Table of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
- Market segmentation by end-user
- Comparison by end-user
- Industrial – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Commercial – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by end-user
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY SERVICE
- Management and optimization
PART 09: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Americas – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- EMEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 10: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 11: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 12: MARKET TRENDS
- Increasing adoption of microgrids
- Development of ZEBs and green buildings
- Rising vendor collaborations
PART 13: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 14: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Ameresco Inc.
- Edison International
- Electricité de France SA
- Enel Spa
- ENGIE SA
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Siemens AG
- Veolia Environnement SA
- WGL Holdings Inc.
PART 15: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 16: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.