The “Road Construction Projects in Europe” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The publisher is currently tracking construction projects with significant road works in Europe with a total value of US$618.9 billion, which includes projects from the pre-execution (announced and study stages) through to execution. Russia accounts for the highest value project pipeline, with US$103 billion.
- The report provides analysis based on the publisher’s construction projects showing total project values and analysis by stage and funding.
- The top 50 regional projects are listed giving country, stage, value of projects. Ranked listings of the key operators for the sector are also provided showing the leading contractors, consulting engineers and project owners. Country profiles are provided for the top 10 countries.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insight into the development of the roads construction sector.
- Assess all major projects by value, start date, scope and stage of development globally, for the regions and top 10 countries to support business development activities.
- Plan campaigns by country based on specific project opportunities and align resources to the most attractive markets.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Project Analytics by Country
2.2 United Kingdom
2.9 Czech Republic
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lonnbk
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900