The “Ophthalmic Lasers Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global ophthalmic lasers market exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020. Ophthalmic lasers are used for a variety of disorders and procedures such as cataract surgery, posterior capsulotomy, retinal photocoagulation, laser trabeculoplasty, laser iridotomy, etc.
The rising demand for economical, harmless and pain-free ophthalmic laser therapies coupled with a rising global geriatric population represents key factors driving this market. The increasing incidences of chronic and communicable eye diseases has increased the consumer awareness for laser treatments in order to prevent blindness and visual impairment.
Additionally, the demand for ophthalmic lasers is catalyzed by the growing geriatric population suffering from old-age related problems such as diabetic eye diseases, glaucoma, cataract, etc. Moreover, technological progression in procedures has enhanced the accuracy and success rates of ophthalmic laser surgeries, further creating a positive impact on the market.
Furthermore, factors such as extensive R&D in the laser eye-care segment, escalating concerns for vision-health management, increasing number of ophthalmic clinics and hospitals, etc, are also contributing significantly to the growth of the market. The global ophthalmic lasers market is forecast to reach a value of US$1.5 Billion by 2026.
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the market with some of the key players being Alcon Laboratories Inc. (Novartis AG), Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision Inc., Bausch + Lomb, Ellex Medical Lasers Limited, IRIDEX Corporation, Lumenis, Topcon, A.R.C. Laser, Abbott Medical Optics, Calmar Laser, Carl Zeiss Meditec, Meridian, Nidek, Optos, Quantel, Ziemer, etc.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global ophthalmic lasers market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global ophthalmic lasers industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global ophthalmic lasers industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the indication?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global ophthalmic lasers industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global ophthalmic lasers industry?
- What is the structure of the global ophthalmic lasers industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global ophthalmic lasers industry?
- What are the profit margins in the global ophthalmic lasers industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
5 Global Ophthalmic Lasers Market
6 Market Breakup by Product
7 Market Breakup by Indication
8 Market Breakup by End-User
9 Market Breakup by Region
10 SWOT Analysis
11 Value Chain Analysis
12 Porters Five Forces Analysis
13 Price Analysis
14 Competitive Landscape
- Alcon Laboratories Inc. (Novartis AG)
- Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision Inc.
- Bausch + Lomb
- Ellex Medical Lasers Limited
- IRIDEX Corporation
- A.R.C. Laser
- Abbott Medical Optics
- Calmar Laser
- Carl Zeiss Meditec
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hrg5hw
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900