The “2-Phenylethanol Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global 2-phenylethanol market is predicted to grow with a CAGR of 5.3% over the forecast period from 2021-2027. The study on 2-phenylethanol market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2019 to 2027.
The report on 2-phenylethanol market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global 2-phenylethanol market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global 2-phenylethanol market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
The global 2-phenylethanol market is segmented on the basis of source, purity, and application.
The Global 2-phenylethanol Market by Source
The Global 2-phenylethanol Market by Purity
- 98% Purity
- 99% Purity
The Global 2-phenylethanol Market by Application
- Food & Beverages
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Home Care
What does this Report Deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the 2-phenylethanol market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the 2-phenylethanol market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2027.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global 2-phenylethanol market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
- Growing demand for natural ingredients from food, and cosmetics industry
- Improving lifestyle due to increased disposable income
- Harsh regulations from the food and drug agencies in various countries
- Development of innovative manufacturing processes
- Sigma-Aldrich, Inc.
- The Good Scents Company
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc.
- Alfa Aesar (Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.)
- TCI America, Inc.
- Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp.
- Acros Organics BVBA
- Matrix Scientific, LLC
- LyondellBasell Industries NV
- Toyotama International, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ss2q9p
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900