The “3D Scanners – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for 3D Scanners estimated at US$4.6 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$7 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.3% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Laser, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to grow at a 6% CAGR to reach US$3.3 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Optical segment is readjusted to a revised 6.7% CAGR for the next 7-year period. This segment currently accounts for a 21% share of the global 3D Scanners market.
The U.S. Accounts for Over 29.5% of Global Market Size in 2020, While China is Forecast to Grow at a 6.2% CAGR for the Period of 2020-2027
The 3D Scanners market in the U.S. is estimated at US$1.3 Billion in the year 2020. The country currently accounts for a 29.51% share in the global market. China, the world second largest economy, is forecast to reach an estimated market size of US$1.2 Billion in the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 5.9% through 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 6.2% and 5.3% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 5.4% CAGR while Rest of European market (as defined in the study) will reach US$1.2 Billion by the year 2027.
Structured Light Segment Corners a 14.4% Share in 2020
In the global Structured Light segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 7.5% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$529.6 Million in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$876 Million by the close of the analysis period.
China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$806.5 Million by the year 2027.
Select Competitors (Total 65 Featured) –
- 3D Systems Corporation
- Arctec 3D
- Carl-Zeiss Industrial Metrology LLC
- Creaform, Inc.
- FARO Technologies, Inc.
- GOM GmbH
- Hexagon AB
- Maptek Pty Ltd.
- NextEngine Inc.
- Nikon Metrology NV
- Optical Gaging Products
- Perceptron Inc.
- Topcon Corporation
- Trimble, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- 3D Scanning
- Types of 3D Scanners
- 3D Scanners by Range
- End-Use Applications of 3D Scanners
- 3D Scanner: A Technology to Collect Data about Real-World Objects or Environment for Creating Digital 3D Models
- 3D Scanners: Current Market Scenario and Outlook
- Recent Market Activity
- Growing Use of 3D Scanning Technology for Expanding Range of Applications Bodes Well for 3D Scanners Market
- Fixed CMM-based 3D Scanners: Major Product Segment
- Automotive Sector: Major Application Market for 3D Scanners
- Select Applications Areas of 3D Scanners in Key Industries
- While Developed Regions Represent Major Revenue Contributors, Developing Regions Emerge as Hot Spots for Future Growth
- Economic Scenario and Its Impact on 3D Scanners Market
- 3D Systems Corporation (USA)
- Arctec 3D (Luxembourg)
- Carl-Zeiss Industrial Metrology LLC (USA)
- Creaform, Inc. (Canada)
- FARO Technologies, Inc. (USA)
- GOM GmbH (Germany)
- Hexagon AB (Sweden)
- Maptek Pty Ltd. (Australia)
- NextEngine Inc. (USA)
- Nikon Metrology NV (Belgium)
- Optical Gaging Products (USA)
- Perceptron Inc. (USA)
- Topcon Corporation (Japan)
- Trimble, Inc. (USA)
- With 3D Printing Market Recording Robust Gains, Tremendous Growth Potential in Store for 3D Scanners Market
- 3D Scanning Technology Gains Prominence for Inspection & Quality Control Applications in Varied Sectors
- 3D Scanners Emerge as a Transformative Technology for Reverse Engineering
- Software, New Applications and Advent of Metal & Ceramic 3D Printers: Among the Key Trends to Influence 3D Scanners Market
- 3D Scanners, the Next Big Leap in Manufacturing as Companies Prepare for an Era of Rapid Innovation & Zero Error Production
- 3D Scanners in Forensics: A Big Step Forward in Bringing Criminals to Justice
- 3D Scanners in Supply Chain: Playing a Vital Role in Improving Speed, Accuracy and Productivity
- A Glance at Select End-Use Sectors
- Healthcare Industry
- 3D Scanners in Medicine: Tremendous Growth Potential
- 3D Scanning Reduces Medical Costs and Saves Time
- 3D Body Scanning: Capturing Human Body Details
- A Review of Popular 3D Body Scanners
- Growing Prominence of 3D Technology in Medical Applications
- MRI 3D Imaging Market Poised for Growth
- 3D Ultrasound Market on Strong Growth Path
- Aerospace and Defense Industry
- 3D Laser Scanner Finds Use in Aerospace Investment Castings
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/a8e9q6
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900