The “Adventure Tourism Market Research Report by Activity, by Type, by Region – Global Forecast to 2025 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Adventure Tourism Market size was estimated at USD 481,998.26 Million in 2019 and expected to reach USD 489,023.38 Million in 2020, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 7.43% to reach USD 741,186.67 Million by 2025.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Adventure Tourism Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Adventure Tourism Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Adventure Tourism Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Adventure Tourism Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Adventure Tourism Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Adventure Tourism Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Adventure Tourism Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Adventure Tourism Market?
- Exponentially growing tourism industry and adventure activities
- Simulators and virtual environments for better consumer experience
- Government initiatives in the form of private and public partnership to promote tourism and improved safety & security
- Risk involved in unpredictable weather condition and adventure travelling restrictions
- Integration of artificial intelligence and social media platforms
- Rising disposable income in emerging economies
- Marketing strategies and sector professionalism
- High cost associated with adventure activities
- Abercrombie & Kent Group of Companies S.A.
- Austin Adventures, Inc.
- Butterfield & Robinson Inc.
- Exodus Travels
- G Adventures
- International Expeditions
- Intrepid Travel
- Mountain Travel Sobek
- National Geographic Partners, LLC
- Natural Habitat Adventures
- REI Adventures
- TUI Group
- Zegrahm Expeditions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wq970c
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900